SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Well we know what his extra battle outfit will be, Asura if Capcom has a ounce of sense left.

He seems like he deals pretty massive stun

Cross up at 3:35 is sick.

1 Like

I understand Kage cause he’s a dbfz character
look at this sparking vanish combo

4 Likes

I am guessing that means bad

2 Likes

Kage’s VT1 and VT2 are like…both top 10 in game

I’d go as far as saying VT1 is top 1 game purely because it gives him safe EX DPs, and VT2 is a mini-Akuma VT1

It was a joke of course, playing off of how X-Kira would sometimes claim that Capcom would change and reschedule stuff because of his leaks. Gouken-with-a-broken-arm = Oro reskin, Katana = Sodom, one-of-Dhalsim’s-Yoga-squad = Necro or Twelve, Zangief’s bear = Neo Shadaloo Gorilla. I couldn’t think of a fitting C.Viper replacement off the top of my head, and dropped Rose for the same reason. I guess I could have suggested Tulip, a new character that fights with a belt…

1 Like

Edit: This shit better come with all his default colors mumbles curse words and anti-shill talk under breath

1 Like

May i ask you, who is she… please

Kage is actually neat. It was a cool idea to personify evil Ryu into a separate being.

1 Like

Kage gameplay looks cool. I get the shoto fatigue thing but he is doing wacky different things from other people.

2 Likes

Yeah, but there will be situations that won’t exactly be rare where kage confirms into vt2, gets a mixup into stun and stun into kill. It’s not a v trigger to be slept on, but at this time I do think vt1 is better, atleast for now.

You get fadc reversal
Neutral crash/bypass v skill
And some semi decent combo extenders
And all that shit for 2 bars…

Lmfao, don’t get KD in the corner against vt2. Kage can hit crossup, low or high!

Story color 12 is dope… kinda hinds the horns too

Sorry Dime, didn’t mean to reply to you

2 Likes

yeah I’ve seen them, I’m just saying VT1 gives you a safe invincible reversal. No VT in the game is going to outvalue that.

Capcom is retarded as usual when it comes to Sim. His J.mp can hit airbourne opponents after yoga fire, EX.flame, and super hits. It’s pretty slick, but they nerfed EX.flame. EX.flame is -8 ob from -3, the damage is 120 from 140, and stun from 200 to 150. These nerfs suck and in no way makes up for the new j.mp because you lose the oki that EX.flame already has. I’ve been using it though just to test it out.

St.hk is -4 ob from -5 and it has some projectile invulnerability. I still need to test it, but it definitely works.

On the plus side, Menat is easier to fight now. She can’t just spam st.hp anymore. She has to actually lose a turn now in midrange.

Yeah but only if you’ve already activated. Not terrible but a pretty big tell. Also, pretty useless in the corner since it’s a -14 frame backdash, or a forward dash right into you.

It’s still good but it’s not… Er, it’s not an fadc for 2 bars.

I was looking at EX SRK FADC, I was able to punish with Ryu’s Cr.Hk. I don’t think it’s safe at all. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I was able to clip the end of the animation with St.Hk as Ryu again. I don’t think Kage’s FADC is safe AT ALL.

1 Like

So EX flame is a punish. That’s worth knowing. Not looking forward to the projectile thing, like he had trouble with fireballs…

1 Like

Can you hit confirm sakura cr mk ?

Kage is the real Gouki. HNGGGGGGGGG

Edit: Simple mod for people who think the horn and underbite is too much.

This boy is CRUH-AZY

Edit 2:
Ryu’s Bandana added back

2 Likes