SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Man between Kage and Ryu buffs the shotokan army is out in full force. I want to give Kage a try but I’m not comfortable dropping FM or real money on him yet since I have no idea what’s coming in S4.

In other news I won my first few matches with Falke. I’m still pretty bad but I think i have the basics down.

1 Like

Soulcalibur VI seems to be going for two clones to close season one…

Seriously, it looks like there’s a cabal of FG devs competing for who can disappoint their fanbase the most:

Okubo: my online has serious issues and I haven’t even released the contents of season 1. Guess what: it will going to close with a pair of clones! Top that, motherfuckers.
Harada: Lucis in Tekken instead of Soulcalibur was fun, but at the end of the day it was still a videogame with some japanese feel. So this time I’m going with guest 0 % related to videogames and related to ZOMBIES!. Hope that gotta piss the fans.
Ono: wait, you’re back to your shenanigans and didn’t tell me? It’s set: Evil Ryu is in, the actual season 4 is cancelled and I’m not even going to tell them so they believe there’s still a season 4!!
Boon: I just announced my new game and I’m releasing it in three months!

Ono: GTFO Boon, you’re not even welcome here.
Okubo: no way we’re losing playerbase to MK, right?

(nervous laughter ensues)

1 Like

Absolutely loving these ryu buffs. About to engage in Highlands no sleep protocol.

3 Likes

Is he really that much better?

Broooo Zekus buffs are so good.

2 Likes

Is old Zeku actually a characer now?

Zeku does look real good. I’d try him out if I was able to walk and chew at the same time.

1 Like

Now if only they’d buff Ryu’s DK animation and give it more time to juggle after (so that it actually works in the corner) I’d be very happy with him.

…as bring the old cr. HP animation back.

1 Like

yeyeyeyeye he’s actually useable now

hp hozanto stance switch goes into lk koku for old oki
sthp no longer CCs so on CH you can do sthp stance change into stmp target combo
crmp got a buff so its a better poke
all kokus got slight buffs, hk koku now -2
you can now do max damage teki combo from all versions of teki

2 Likes

Good news, I’m going home to visit family for a week. Bad news, I’m going to be on WiFi. Good news, I’m now sponsored. I’m TWINBLADES/McD/WiFi/Darc Requiem :wink:

7 Likes

To my laymen’s eyes, Old Zeku got buffed and Young Zeku was slightly nerfed.

2 Likes

The ex yoga flame into jump mp is such a cool buff for Sim. Another layer of creativity.

Sim’s toolkit has really expanded over the seasons. Capcom did good.

4 Likes

Only thing that got touched on YZeku was his jank, which keeps his actual strength the same.

His rises are easier to tell apart and Hozanto has appropriate blockstop

Let’s not forget how Harada felt last year about the idea of making Negan a guest character in Tekken 7.

Vega crouch fierce buff is pretty nice. Frame traps 3 frame jabs into command grab, EX command grab will reach even on block, and you can always convert into EX Barcelona if it hits. CH lets you land TC into Barcelona for big damage and stun. Landing it probably won’t be the easiest thing in the world, and he can really only check walk back with c.mk into nothing, but it’s a miles better situation than he had before.

1 Like

I need Capcom to stop treating us like kids and just tell us every S4 character for next year so I can figure out if I want to shill for the first time and buy Evil Ryu or wait. AND GIVE ME A PC Resident Evil Remake DEMO

2 Likes

So x-Kira could still be right? But knew nothing about evil ryu?

I dunno, outside of the costumes hasn’t everything he’s said been flat out wrong? In all his data mining/server mining or whatever he does you think he woulda seen Kage.
But I guess time will tell

1 Like

This just in: “Kage” is actually Dan in an oddly convincing costume.

10 Likes