SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Kage seems like the same thing as nightmare and I think it was oni from KI

Come to think of it, Menat actually tried to warn us. She clearly told us that they were going to announce nothing at all Top 8 and her reaction in the picture is pretty much the same a lot of people here had.

3 Likes

Speculations are saying Kage isn’t part of S4 lineup. All this shit is whack tbh. I’ve appreciated the S3 reveal, more action and less BS instead of this mess. Then yeah, people have now Ryu on roids to play for a bit, but the requests for something more ain’t going anywhere. I think Capcom Dev Team is going too far with arbitrary decisions about who deserves to be included and who’s not, because few of us guessed right about Evil Ryu return, but nobody wants that before yesterday. If they had thought about people losing their minds for E.Ryu- Oni fusion, they’ve FAILED.

Kage is already confirmed part of season 4. Calm ya self down.

Yeah, I mean it doesn’t get any clearer than this:

5 Likes

Juri’s changes are meh, but it’s better than nerfs, I guess.

She can combo into super with 2 bars again, which is something they stealth nerfed in the season 3.5 patch.
Vt2 can give her some momentum, but I still think VT1 is the way to go.

1 Like

It seems everything was in line for a good reveal, I mean, S3 lineup was done in August. Dafuq they’ve done 'til now? Just costumes? I say yes.

1 Like

Ad stickers, too.

1 Like

if you can’t buy the season pass early that means buying each character individually with money is more expensive.

So my current assumption is that either - there are no longer fixed character releases and they’ll be sporadic throughout CPT season

OR

They only release season pass at end of season and force you to pay more for each individual release if you want all of em early

nickel and diming

4 Likes

They didn’t actually failed, that’s the best thing they can do for Evil Ryu fan request…

but there are more better characters than that.

I feel like what they are going to do is release a character after every major CPT event

lmao Marlon video on Juri’s “buffs”

4 Likes

if anybody finds Kage twitter tech @ me and send it my way please, my lab progress is slow!

No season pass until after, the way they tweaked fm and added ads… yesh

Kage seems to be a Herald like Omen was for Shadow Jago

1 Like

I touched on this in the Juri thread. She doesn’t have enough juggle points to do anything worthwhile after VT2. Anything you could do, is low damage, and available with VT1.

if any Juri players expected VT2 to be good because it got a special cancel property you have mental deficiencies.

Pick Falke, the character who literally does what Juri did in IV.

I never expected VT 2 to be good because the concept is for a character that’s supposed to pressure you constantly, not play hit and run like Juri is. VT 2 works well for a character like Bison, who is always in your face pressing buttons and staying in plus frames.

As for Falke, nothing similar to Juri in SF4 except holding down the fireball.

Juri in SF4 was quite versatile, Falke is very basic.

1 Like

Making shot +2 has made Falke pretty versatile now, she can rushdown effectively and play keepout. She does IV Juri better than V Juri does, who’s playing more like Decapre with the in’n’out

The dumbest changes so far has been VT2 Juri and Karin being plus after CH stHP lk command dash…sad shit when your change video is less than 2 minutes