SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Ed’d Ex psycho upper forward hitbox being buffed as well as being able link it from his lights is a big buff.

Tomorrow I might boot up training mode and pick vega, please help me i am sick

3 Likes

Why not just make Kage, Gouken, but with Kage moves. Then at least we’d sorta have hype old character that’s still lazy, but hype.

I’d say that’s their worst release to date. Seems very last minute, at least he’s playable though I guess…

Ibuki came out

Capcom proves once again they either have no clue what to do with Juri or refuse to fix her issues,many as they are. The patch notes are nothing short of dissappointing.And it’s mind blowing how much the character is ignored. If these are the final patch notes,then it’s one of the biggest let downs for Juri players.

Juri

• Normal/Back Recovery

• Adjusted the recovery motion.

• Standing HK

• V-Gauge meter gain from a Crush Counter reduced from 150 to 120.

• Crouching HK

• V-Gauge meter gain from a Crush Counter increased from 100 to 120.

• Enkushu (Normal/V-Trigger I)

• Effects on grounded hit changed from knockdown to grounded hit stun.

• H Tensenrin

• Hit and projectile invincibility window changed from 3F - 7F, to 3F - 8F.

• EX Tensenrin

• Increased the damage taken for an attack that hits during the move’s duration by 1.2x.

• Fen Shui Engine alpha (V-Trigger I)

• Can now be hit by an attack during the screen freeze upon V-Trigger activation.

• Feng Shui Engine beta (V-Trigger II)

• Each version of Fuharenkyaku can be canceled into from Ryodansatsu.
  • Changed so that it can hit airborne opponents on activation.

Kage is ruthless as all fuck.

Ex fireball puts the opponent into a juggle state for hk tatsu>h dp

Dime note pad.

Page 27.

New main Kage.

Page 28

New main *insert next S4 character

5 Likes

I guess we will see, there is EVO Japan in Jan i believe.

5 Likes

I got Falke buffs and barely any real Ibuki nerfs. Just have to hit confirm vt2 now and c.mk mow slightly better in neutral. Raw uncharged v skill was a bit stupid especially with vt2. Her footsie game will still be doable with the changes.

I believe in Papa. Awakened dark intent shoto just the beginning

What was the v skill nerf

Regular v skill now minus 7 on block and hurt box bigger or something. Charged same frame data but bigger hurtbox

Harsh, but fair, ibuki players using that shit like it was free money.

I woulda took the trigger off it, but -7 probably a bigger nerf than my suggestion.

Yeah she has other good buttons and charged v skill is still really good. You just have to think when you use regular v skill and bother to hit confirm c.mk vt2 now.

So Abigail just out of this game now or?

Abi is fine. Almost won Cup and changes basically berf him

Holy shit Del, what the fuck?

jebaited

How’s he been buffed?

1 Like

His top tier bad match ups got nerfed (Guile and Menat), any nerfs he got only really will effect scrubs in the long run, vt1 still gonna be ridiculous and the timer drain moves drain slightly less timer to compensate for shorter timer. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon especially considering Giefs buffs seem mostly trivial and none of the other grabbers or hybrid grabbers got a ton.

1 Like

Zangief’s charge punch feels like the pushback has been changed on block.