SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Man Gief always gets fucked when it comes to the universal changes.

1 Like

Qos changes again. Whilst he’s more punishable on his special attacks his bull slide got buffed and he seems to be able to combo into his medium chain from mp.
I dont mind being able to be punished on bullhorns, especially the ex version. I play birdie every now and then and get away with murder with these moves.

He had neat buffs, first time his cmd grabs do good damage now and vt2 and v skill is more useful now.
I mean the patch are mostly just slight adjustments and even including s3 characters zangief got the more positive changes.

Also Sakura m. Srk says less blowback. Possibly better oki or closer on hit?? Need to test.

Buffs weren’t as good as I thought they’d be. Capcom too afraid of strong Sakura. Atleast I can stay in on peeps and hit my new 6frame cr. Mk and stop all that back walking.

I have a bunch of fight money saved up because I bought season passes. Was going to use it for this season but I have zero interest in Kage even if he seems OP at the moment.

1 Like

I feel Kage VT1 is gonna be pretty grimy. It’s two bars, gives him 4 projectile invincible command dashes and can be cancelled out of his normals/ special moves. I think its gonna lead to some pretty gross left/rights with EX hado crumple n other stuff. I actually think some of the pros will like Kage alot. I kinda want Tokido to try him out.
I still like VT2 tho.

1 Like

I wanna say that happened to me with Akuma or somebody else. Think I spent fight money on Alex and then bought a season pass. Game should’ve refunded me the fight money I’d already spent but capcom has awful customer service.

The fight money situation is probably the one big thorn on the side of this game. It was a poorly thought out gimmick that they constantly have to develop shit for. Pretty sure if they could start the whole thing over they’d scrap the whole thing.

2 Likes

Ken’s thunder kick (overhead) is now -6 ob. Big nerf. Chris t will be whining again. lol.

2 Likes

Did he ever stop?

3 Likes

I’m afraid to open Twitter tonight.

Sakura gets meaty st.HK and st.HP after MP DP. (with opponent using back rise)

Her fireball startup isn’t slow as molasses anymore, which is nice.

Gonna have to test her cr.mp to see what type of block strings she can get.

honestly people are always sketchy when asking for buffs. It’s hardly ever a “well these few things would help” its usually the “well my character needs flight mode and mouth lasers” type of shit.

Ken could get custom combos and I’m pretty sure Chris T would fine a way to complain about them.

Bonchan will drop sagat for real now.

I like how necalli barely got touched for the third season running.

2 Likes

Falke looking good.

Standing low plus 3
S.lp better
C.mp 1f faster and safer on block
Pp and ex Pp don’t move forward when done raw
Shot plus on block
Dive kick now bounces less and Falke can move left or right after hit or block. New setups
V SKILL builds gauge on fireball absorb. She can actually really counter zone regular fireballs now

VT2 2 bars now but probably won’t mess with it much still. It’s like use able now so not bad

1 Like

I really believe they are going to sell characters individually, then do a bundle later…

Ed’s psycho flicker only requires 4 inputs now instead of 4.

So this FM only thing to get a character is fucking trash.

Im willing to pay for characters. But behind FM? Now there’s no way to get these characters if you’ve ground out all your FM and have none left to grind. Horrible decision I don’t see why it’s FM only.

Sakura c.mk 6F start now, hogosho vt1 move plus 5 on block now, c.mp plus 2 on block, vt1 timer extended, c.hp less whiff recovery, picking up Sak again

6 Likes

bye Cody it was a good run :confused: Sasuke is my best friend now