SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Recovery hasnt changed though. Your still gonna get punished with ease. And that’s the most important thing.

I said that armor working when you had no health made no sense almost a year ago and sone of yall told me to fuck off.

Who’s laughing now bitches? HOLD THAT L

2 Likes

You can combo into Kage’s raging demon

I don’t mean off a crumple I mean like Zangief’s

And it’s still a 0 frame grab up close

Dropping Ken

2 Likes

LOL, I love this bit from Juri’s Developer Notes: “Basically, she can be played the same as before”

You don’t say…

Oh well, anything thing she gains will have to come from other characters changes.

2 Likes

They could be even scummier, and intentionally announce a season pass (including Kage) after people have bought him separately. Though they may instead only do a bundle deal after all the characters are released, which isn’t much better.

Or maybe there isn’t a set “season”, and they’ll just slowly release an unknown number of characters until Capcom execs pull the plug (and thus couldn’t actually promise “X” characters would be released.)

Or it is a transition to a future f2p model.

1 Like

LK joudan change is fucking massive for Ryu.

Holy shit, he might actually be a legit mid tier character now.

3 Likes

Whoa Karin got a health buff to 925.

St.Hp no longer crush counters. “S.HP was changed to trigger a Crush Counter, but as her combos for normal S.HP hit and CC S.HP hit were radically different this made follow-up attacks difficult to confirm”

Oh Capcom…

1 Like

Ok against my better judgement I am reading the Vega changes

1. so all claw based normals can now switch into bare hand. Would actually be a big deal and a good buff for vega on cr.hp, except they are cowards and increased pushback on claw cr.hp exactly to avoid it being a strong tactic
  2. Cr.HP bare handed no longer crush counters, which actually is a buff. Making it CC ruined a lot of old setups. Now +3 on block(from -2) +5 on hit. Reasonably decent buff.
  3. ex roll is a new move that juggles, guess thats ok? They killed the oki for it a long time ago so it might as well be something different.
  4. super might finally actually be invincible?

None of the other changes matter that much at least on initial look over.

But don’t worry boys, every patch comes with a nice big vega nerf, so what is it this time??? V-skill has been nerfed FOR THE THIRD TIME NOW. It has even less pushback on block, making the move even more useless.

Fuck DR Ray for beating Tokido that one time in s1 cause of smart vskill usage, he basically got the move killed because you are not allowed to beat japan darlings with lesser played characters.

3 Likes

He would be happy about this bullshit.

Ibuki’s vt2 got a big nerf. They buffed the damage on vt1.

Bring back the bombs.

Looking at the notes, I just realize that not only did G not get nerfed. He got buffed. Especially VT2. Oh and his health is 1025 now.

Well atleast Sakura cr. Mk is 6frames now. /shrug

Fuck Cody and yeah for armor nerfs (fuck birdie).

Guys, remember when i told you guys that i told you about meeting the artists responsible for the Arcade endings of the Alpha ladder in SFV and he said that they were designing Evil Ryu ?

Some of you guys said i was talking out of my ass.

See ? Turns out the dude was right all along. The Australian artist.

9 Likes

Just like with the counter they really want us to use despite VT2 just not viable since Gief struggles to close the gap against opponents.

You would think they would add GH at this point but nope.

Birdie was nerfed, again

Ryu’s st hp is cancelable now in vt2. And considering his vt2 drains slow you could really take advantage of this move. Nice change.

I don’t know Capcom wouldn’t release a one sentence statement now starting how they’re changing things. I’m not spending money on this character until I know… last thing I want is to buy this guy and then in three weeks they release a season pass.

edit: sorry PoisonKiss, didn’t mean to reply to you specifically

3 Likes

If you don’t have the FM don’t buy him. If you have FM…maybe I guess.

If you are the kind of person willing to buy Season Passes, then you are risking wasting a substantial chunk of Fight Money to buy Kage.

3 Likes