SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

on the plus side there’s going to be less Kens and Akumas now…

1 Like

Looks like Falke’s dfHK is no longer cancelable, and that was part of a bunch of V-Trigger activation setups so that’s bad.

Unless they buffed her frame data or hitbox/hurtboxes considerably it’s not looking good.

You can’t VTC or special cancel it?
That is bad, dammit!

1 Like

My guess is if he’s canon at all (Oni wasn’t) it’ll be that Ryu cleansing himself of all that has sort of banished all that energy into forming its own being – Ryu’s shadow, literally named Shadow (Kage).

Look, mom, my hypothesis on the survival mode worked!

I was kind of expecting them to nerf that button in some way because it was pretty good and we can’t have that.

Plus frames for standing shot ON BLOCK is OP is shit. She’s going to be more than fine

She is one of THOSE “Djs” She told em give me bigger breast and I want my nipples to look like two little Goombas

1 Like
3 Likes

His skin has not peeled, he has not quite completed his transition to Oni. We can see pieces of it coming off showing the power within and we can see his skin darkening around his eyes. Therefore, he is Pre-Oni Ryu. More evil than Evil, but not Evilest yet.

1 Like

Kage lookin dope. This is a ryu I can get behind. Hopefully this means daigo takes up the business of being mr. Shoto conce again. Hopefully this means “ryu” now has a respectable cr.mk.

Hoping for a bunch of other shit as well. But the chun v skill “buff” is another laughable buff.

Hey guys, we gave chun an attack out of her v skill

Smart guy says: “ but she can already attack out of her v skill”
Capcom rep: “um Er, the animation is different now!”

2 Likes

… that nasty ass looking tatsu. shitty looking scarf and just overall laziness. should’ve just gone with SF4’s design

2 Likes
1 Like

The fuck you mean faster st. Hk!?

1 Like

Mentally Challenged giant slaps schoolgirl into submission.

LET’S GO ITA

ABABABABABBABABBABABA

a b a b a b a ba

bi

gail

THEY FUCKING CHANGED IBUKIs WAKEUP ANIMATION

YEAASSSSSSS

4 Likes

DJ about to ban someone