SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

why are they toying with my feelings like this? What are these pointless buffs?

Hol-eeeee-fuck

I didn’t think anyone could take out Fujimura

Great shit Itazan

1 Like

Tick throws!

@Evil_Canadian may have to play Vega again :thinking:

It feels like they increased the pushback on standing shot though, her ability to pressure after a shot will be limited at most ranges. That said, I’m a natural pessimist, so maybe that’s why I’m being a downer. It will all depend on how the rest of the cast ends up looking compared to her and whether they improved the stuff I can’t see (mostly hitboxes and startup frames on her heavies) or not.

1 Like

Kage’s tatsu: “Fuck it, I’m not trying.”

Seriously, he has the most low budget tatsu I’ve seen in SF. At least Sean spins like two or three times.

1 Like

Abigail grand finals in Capcom Cup. The DREAM. Complete Canadian Saturation

1 Like

PoisonKiss is right in that they might try to say that he is all the evil that Ryu shed in A Shadow Falls, an actual “shadow” of Ryu. We won’t really know until we see a story mode though, if we even get an answer there.

Maybe Capcom will even retcon Shadow Falls to further bury Necalli story-wise, letting his body host Kage…

2 Likes

That juri buff is fucking insane. Ridiculous high/low now with that TC jumpin.

Don’t get cornered by juri is all I can say. Liking these changes. They seem like actual changes and not innocuous shit like made sweep -16 instead of -17

Vega lost CC hand c.hp :pensive:

but i was free… :frowning:

Not an idea how Rashid vs Abigail play out but Gachikun should go for a counterpick if he really needs to get in as Rashid. Close range against Abby is playing loaded dice against you.

So does EX Scarlet Terror have that new animation? And he can cancel specials into VT1?

Pretty sure that was a foward jump into his VT. He could cancel VS into VT in S3.

Edit: yeah that looks like a cancel…

1 Like

Evil Ryu having his axe kicks doesn’t bode well for Necalli. Will check if he got nerfed hard, this usually happens when there’s a new guy sporting the same stuff.

1 Like

heroic what a hero

NERF ABI- oh wait

He’s probably going to be a what-if character like all his predecessors. A representation of a possible future that Ryu has successfully avoided.

I’ll take Evil Ryu over guest characters any day.

1 Like
1 Like

Abigail doesnt need to be nerfed. Next “Nerf Abigail” i see, I’m gonna be hella tight.

2 Likes