SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Fuck you guys if he plays like OnI

WE IN THERE

O N I B O Y Z

SOMEONE GET SANFORD KELLY ON THE JACK

WE BACK

1 Like

So wait, is this Kage guy evil Ryu? Where are people finding these updates? Is it live?

Maybe Kage is free and not part of the season.

The ads were only the beginning of the disappointment

This is why you never trust what Daemos says

1 Like

Well Oni was actually pretty cool in SFIV. I’ll wait until we see him in action before deciding he’s ass or not

My guess would be he’s the Ryu version of Oni.

1 Like

It seems like the update is live for some people. Or at least they can get to it. Possibly mustard race tech.

Console peasants will probably have to wait for tomorrow.

1 Like

This is what happens when Evil Ryu is constantly near the top of the popularity polls… thanks guys

2 Likes

I’m glad NCK ain’t here to see this. Please let there be a Makoto for him, me, and all the others that made her 2nd in the poll.

So S2 had Akuma first, then S3 got Sakura first. Based on this logic it makes sense another shoto appears first, but it still pisses me off.

Throws away dream S4 list

1 Like

The worst thing about this is that this piece of trash design is going to lead the online usage charts moving forward.

9 Likes

Well, on the plus side, maybe like last year they’ll also tell us who’s gonna be in the rest of the season?

So we can be disappointed early

1 Like

Falke VT2 still sounds bad

No one gives a shit about cpt final anymore. All about bitching about kage

1 Like

So the patch is on everyone’s PS4?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

3 Likes

Guess that one dude who said youll either love season 4 or really hate it was right

loading up PC SFV now EC Murica

When the opportunity to fight something other than the akuma and guile army turns outs to be Evil-er Ryu. SMFH Capcom at their finest.