SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

St.MP always was +8 though, it just had ridiculous pushback.

And I suppose he’s talking about low shot, which means st.MK is now 7 frame startup.

Falke sounding like she is going to do Abigail VT1 damage,

I booted up my PS4. Kage is real…

1 Like

Sagat is definitely faster. Still can’t get anything off Max distance Cr.Mk. VT1 still seems useless. No buffs.

1 Like

Alex’s EX knee can now hit on standing opponent :smile:

4 Likes

Yea im starting to think he’s a free character not part of season 4.

So we may just be getting more than 6 characters LIKE I FORESAW. The bad news is, the extra characters include EVIL RYU.

2 Likes

I’m having the sinking feeling that he will be the highest tier character of the season 4 , which still ruins the hype.

I mean if he is free who gives a shit. Probably just an adjusted Ryu with mostly same animations and a few changes here and there.

I mean let’s be honest once Evil Ryu wasn’t Ryu’s v-trigger 2 we all knew it was only a matter of time.

I’d have preferred 6 characters instead of having a free evi…that shit

4 Likes

Stop getting our hopes up with the extra character stuff. We’re stuck with Kage until the second character releases in February and we have to pay for him.

2 Likes

So, like, who fucked up and released the patch early, lol

Anyone else can’t log in with PC SFV?

:frowning:

I’m really hoping Capcom has more than SFV stuff to reveal.

But even I know it’s silly to believe that.

1 Like

Tiger Knee on block is worse? Can’t get plus frames like before.

If true I’m not even going to play him for fun

1 Like

If he’s free, then everyone wins.

The ones that don’t want him can be glad that he didn’t take the place of someone else. The ones that do can just play him.

Of course it means that he actually is someone you pay for cause Capcom.

Not sure how sagem and steve are able to hide thier disappointment. Maybe they knew hours in advanced

Fucking a, downloading 4.0 now on PS4

1 Like