SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

VT2 was much better before 3.5. I’d rather have her old VT2 with 3-bars than the current one with at 2-bars.

Apparently I didn’t miss shit even when I got home late. Sat down just in time for top 8.

Either Ibuki is the best character in the game or the people that play her are really fucking good. I’ll happily believe either. Feels like this is Fuji’s tourney to lose.

Love seeing Itabashi roll on even if it isn’t with Gief. Dude is the happiest SF goblin.

People have spent so much time bitching about Cammy that they forgot about the other top tiers.

I’d rather have Trigger 1 being the one with the freeze gimmick and Trigger 2 being the crazy one and not making Trigger 1 completely redundant.

Ibukibukibuki and her damn pum pum

1 Like

V-Trigger 1 isn’t redundant. It’s better than V-Trigger 2 against any character that has to get in to do damage. You get a 4 changes to push your opponent out. Since it doens’t drain over time like VT2. You’ll get tow VT1’s in a round.

Still can’t believe Capcom banned Juri from Capcom Cup. SMH

In fairness she is super good at being a ninja.

Akuma, Guile, Menat, and Cammy out there taking heat left and right but even when Ibuki throws straight filth on the screen everyone MiB forgets about her after the set.

Should have had that tech for Laura.

1 Like

Fujimura and Xian are really fucking good.

2 Likes

If I was here anytime this past year, you would have heard a lot of bitching from me.

Yeah people bitch more about Laura than they do Menat. Laura was never on Ibuki’s level. Despite the Eventhubs “robbery character” bullshit Laura wasn’t winning shit even before the nerfs.

2 Likes

I straight PTSD hate Ibuki but even I have to admit that Fuji has the character on lock and that makes a huge difference.

Tokido is like that for Akuma usually but you saw him slip just a bit and that is enough to get your ass on a plane at CPT. Fuji is always “on”.

Sometimes I expect to see his head split like a robot to vent his neural network.

Menat beats Abi no? I remember when I was trying to use her I was doing pretty fucking gud in the MU

Capcom letting these ads rock…fucking christ man, that isn’t a feature you want to sell.

picard

Almost everyone has to get in. I can see how it would be good against a few characters but they still totally overdesigned Trigger 2. ‘What should it do?’ - ‘Why not everything?’

I mean it gives her more mobility, more range, more damage, better projectiles, better mixups and the freeze effect from Trigger 1. I’d say half of those things would have been fine too.

Honestly, I’d rather have everyone borderline broken than have characters get the hatchet taken to them like Ryu and Nash.

3 Likes

People don’t want DPs to be invincible from the get go and for characters to have nice space controlling normals.

You ain’t getting what you want this game.

Obviously Fujimura and Xian are great and it’s not like Ibuki is carrying them but man it hurt to watch Momochi have to work so, so much harder with Kolin.

Great match, though.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s like 6 4 at worst though. Abi gets in it gets bad and he has buttons he can actually swing at her

1 Like

Felt that wake up CA coming all the way here in MD