SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

It’s unavoidable.

Also I really want to go to bed.

Nigga are you 150 years old? They’re playing old school Hip-hop

1 Like

I never struggle against Abigail with Sakura…so dunno. He ain’t a problem after those nerfs.

Yeah unlike the earlier performances, this is actually good.

1 Like

what if all this 90s style hiphop and breakdancing is a reference to GASP THIRD STRIKE? the next character will be a third strike character i bet!

3 Likes

Let’s talk about something we can all agree on: SF5’s main theme is fucking terrible; specially bangers like the 3S one and Indestructible.

2 Likes

So we’re getting Sean?

1 Like

Yeah, I cared about oldschool hip hop back in the ‘90’s. Nowadays I ain’t got time for the wheels of steel, caring about consciousness, God’s, earths, dreadlocks and BO.

I just wanna make money and play streetfighter and put these hands on some folk.

Well that was very stereotypical, god damn.

1 Like

Or could be Dee Jay, since both performances have DJs playing. :wink:

2 Likes

I grew up in socal, rapped with black eyed peas, performed at various clubs in Hollywood, watched the entire WU do a concert, watched ODB get on the mic and crack jokes for half an hour, was in various rhyme crews and had friends in various low and high places. Shit was as stereotypical as it gets.

Why did I leave the scene?

I realized artifacts had the shit right:

“On the high note, so why don’t, I smile when I take pic Chas, cause now that I rock, I got more niggas on my jock, than bitches”

It’s pretty wack being dope and being serenaded by a cock carousel.

Shit was fun till my 20’s.

1 Like

Matt’s response to the server update.

3 Likes

So glad Momochi took that round back, Ibuki tried to rob him 3 times in 5 seconds

2 Likes

I can’t tell what I hate more: Kolin’s ice skating shenanigans or everything with Ibuki.

1 Like

Momochis counters have been crazy

I never thought I’d see @DevilJin_01 vs @TWINBLADES at Capcom Cup

3 Likes

I like how they nerfed bombs so they could give it back to her for two v-trigger bars instead.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Not too fond of Kolin’s Trigger 2 either but Momochi has barely gotten any use of it so far.

Also I think I’ve never seen Kolin land a low counter on stream.

I like it too