SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

I don’t anyone to tell me wake up CA is a bad tactic and/or scrubby lol this shit is unreal. Has this been going on all year in tournament matches?

The Freeze mechanic is hard to land in VT2 and cost you nearly your entire V-Gauge. I’ll take VT1 against Birdie and Gief all day. You are going to get the Freeze effect at least once around in VT1 and you get it as many as 4 times. You’ll be lucky to get the Freeze mechanic once a game in VT2. VT1 should have more utility I agree with you there but VT2 is fine where it is. If you had things your way Kolin would end up like Zeku and have two shit V-Triggers. I want her to be like Bison and have two good V-Triggers.

JUST IN WONG lmfaooooo

1 Like

LAME

AS

FUCK

This body is definitely clear.

Mike Ross Voice:

JUSTIN WONG!

I LOVE ME SOME LAME STUFF

1 Like

To be honest I want the entire cast to have two shit V-Triggers.

In reality though I don’t think Trigger 1 from Kolin is shit, it should be the standard strength level for Triggers in the game.

Menat’s Fierce is the fireball Ryu’s been trying to master for his whole life.

2 Likes

Let’s be real here. The issue is the players. People rather bitch than adapt so the top tiers get the hatchet treatment. A new set of characters end up top tier. I want to everyone bitching about every character. That’s when you know the game is doing things right.

Honestly this is what sf5 is missing.

Abigail can do this

however itabashi zangief cannot, he isn’t patient

all that zangief play in his life has corrupted him and he cannot play pure form abigail who can channel his honda and downback all day

The issue with Kolin VT1 is that her nerfs hurt it’s utility. I mean they should at least give Kolin her old LK Vanity Step in VT1.

1 Like

Nah, there are games doing it, you just aren’t playing them.

This SF is trying to be this thing. The thing its trying to be kinda fucking sucks. They could make it a great fucking game. S1 was really close to it. But you aren’t getting that nonsense back.

CANADIAN ESSENCE IS FLOWING

the power of the great white north is rising

Abigail’s ex run command throw is the most satisfying move in the game

1 Like

Does Trigger 1 into LP Vanity not work anymore in the corner? I stopped playing her in S3.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh canadaaaaaaa

1 Like

Fuckin a

Fuckin A

Justin please…PLEASE - Mike Ross

Not gonna lie, there’s something hilarious about Abigail smacking orb from Menat’s school outfit

I ain’t reading that shit, gtfo with it.

:joy:

1 Like

Counter lamed