SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Kunais are super annoying projectiles so might as well.

2 Likes

Just has been forced into the corner every damn round…Ibuki is the new Rashid

To be fair I didn’t even expect Justin to win a game so good job on that.

2 Likes

It is always so good to see Menat take a beating.
That bitch needs to be nerfed to the ground.

1 Like

Looking forward to all the buffs after Fuji wins

Kunoichi for the rescue. Lameness averted.

1 Like

And the strategy is ultimately exposed. Why play lame with Menat for an entire round, when you can maul with Ibuki and then just outlame Menat?

1 Like

Kunai’s are the fastest projectiles outside of VT1 Ryu’s fireball and Guile’s EX boom, right?

It’s just super annoying to deal with and isn’t something you can easily jump on reaction at mid range.

Her reload buff makes the kunais much more viable as a zoning tool

This match up sucks.

Signed,

mjcry

That Bonchan loss made me sad. Not a fan of Rashid at all. Looks like I’m cheering for the losers bracket.

2 Likes

Rooting for Ita

Ibuki is nuts. I’m just now realizing just how lucky I am with the ones I face.

But this next fight is the one I am most hyped for. Wouldn’t mind either of them winning.

Told you guys Menat needs buffs

1 Like

He’s not bad at all mid screen, but your decision in a Rashid match basically comes down to , can I get out the corner, whilst Rashid has 15 ways out of the corner.

His wall jump was a mistake TBH.

Based God Ita

Ouch. Wouldn’t Gram or whatever the old man’s kick special is called be good in this match?

Go Birdman.

Depends on the Abigail player. Itabashi can deal with Guile’s so trying to zone him out probably isn’t the best idea. All you end up doing is giving Abigail v-trigger and then dying.

Rushing Abigail down whenever possible is the best possible decision. Don’t die trying to do it but don’t throw away the opportunity to either.

1 Like