SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Ita lets gooooooooo

1 Like

Rashid in the corner doesn’t matter. Commitment at it’s finest. Meanwhile, eat a throw from him and the game could be over if you’re cornered. Seems about right.

Not at all. Itabashi isn’t careless enough hit more than once and the reward for landing it versus risk is way in Abigail’s favor.

1 Like

ok fuck that THATS TOO MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE on that CA they FUCKING NERFED karins CA WTF IM PISSEd

Buff Zeku

ABABABABABABABABABA

bi GAIL yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh STAY IN YOUR LANE

Why does Abigail have the best damn jumps in this game? lol

Fun Fact: if you land Zeku’s v-trigger, don’t try to do fancy combos from that silly ass first hit buff. You need two bars to make it deal more damage than the regular v-trigger chain would.

1 Like

UNGA gaiiiilllllll

2 Likes

Shows what I know. Thanks you two. And sucks for Angry Bird. Kudos on him for getting this far with just Zeku.

2 Likes

told y’all this match up sucks.

1 Like

welcome to you got outplayed feat abigail ya fuckersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Didn’t even give Ita his props for winning, utterly disgusting

3 Likes

Abby is legit the dumbest thing in sf5.

Menat has nothing on him and he even makes ibuki look not so dumb.

I have no problem with most of abby, but his stun, his landing animation, his hit and hurtboxes being so off. Fuck that. That shit is broken. Then him getting setup off of CA. Him being able to interrupt strings with BHP because it seems t9 not extend his hurtbox forward. This character is all sorts of stupid.

6 Likes

Watching Bird’s st.mp x st.mp link miss on Abi’s big ass was heartbreaking. :frowning:

1 Like

your FACE IS THE DUMBEST THING

ANY WHO DO NOT THROW THEMSELVES AT ABIGAILS MERCY WILL BE EXTERMINATED

Yeah, he’s pretty dumb. I think the only reason I don’t rant about him as much anymore is because Falke can keep him in check pretty well.

Sajam has more breathe control than Red Rapper

Nobody can keep Lord Abigail in check

5 Likes