SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Foul and disgusting. Falke shall strike down that oversized Japanese clown!

Zeku works best in certain matchups, he’s not strong enough to be used alone the whole tournament, but he’s few buffs away from being top 10 at least. AngryBird was sensational yesterday and Momochi surprised me for using him as a counterpoke, I’m looking forward to the top 8 tonight, sure thing lack of knowledge on Zeku plays a big role in it. The best way to cover his issues is overwhelming the opponent from the start, the damage is there, the comeback potential isn’t exactly top tier level yet.

Momochi was playing great yesterday.
Tokido played really bad, but that is expected, you cannot be on top of your game all the time.

1 Like

its better when you quote things and don’t quote everything to change the context

3 Likes

0 Guiles
0 Cammies
0 Akumas

3 Likes

I was really surprised by Tokido performance yesterday, him being eliminated so early was totally unexpected. Gachikun plays out of his mind in their match, in Losers then everything can happen.

2 Likes

buffs for akuma and cammy in s4 since they can’t even make top 8

1 Like

Guile Akuma and Cammy are honest

Menat is fine

Just look at those beautiful, well balanced normals!

Can’t wait for S4 buffs~

4 Likes

There really should be two Menats because Sako really should have beat Bonchan which was still winners side I think.

This time I’m hoping for retarded buffs for either Sagat or Ryu. The age of sensible changes has died!

2 Likes

Ryu and Sagat can now cancel the recovery frames of their fireballs into DP

That means they will play like Fulgore.

5 Likes

Buff Bison :frowning: (we’ve come full circle)

1 Like

You know what would be even more balanced?
If I could lp or EX SPD her right outside the max range of her st HP!
That would be super balanced.

1 Like

Wow at no Cammy in the top8. What S4 buffs can we expect?

James Chen was already on it during the CPT broadcast yesterday.

I’m looking forward to a Cammy where her VT1 uses don’t drain her bar and she is the only character in the game with a 2 bar CA.

I do think it is neat that we didn’t end up with any Cammys/Akumas/Guiles in the Top 8. I don’t think that is super indicative of balance - out of the remaining player’s chars only Zeku isn’t in the top 10 or knocking on the door - but at least the high volatility of this game does pay off in that way.

2 Likes

I can’t believe Tokido didn’t make it ;_;

Ahh well good shit overall, top 8 is really diverse. I’m looking forward to seeing how it all goes down tomorrow. Edit errr I mean today

No shotos in top 8 (momochi will not use ken i am sure). Sf without shotos is just wrong.
I did not mind dp nerf, but srk should be good for something other than aa.

Second hit of knee bullet is gonna be an overhead now for cammy.

#S4Buffs

1 Like

Alex is getting a new stage? :wink: