SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

yeah it worked awesome, punk got fucking OWNED, easily and for free.

GOD BLESS YOU BONCHAN

1 Like

also when does top 8 start

just wanna see if I can watch my wrasslin ppv and top 8 cause i wanna see braun stroman beat up the badguy

Shut up, monkey.

I just got off work. Can someone give me the characters in top 8? I gather Menat and Zeku are present.

you best watch out im in league with the asians, they are very powerful

The only thing Asians like about monkeys is brain soup.

Makes sense now that I’m thinking about it.

It starts at 3pm our time. Not sure why they never mentioned it during the stream…

anyone would want at such a superior brain

est or pst

12 pacific, 3 eastern.

1 Like

noice looks like ill have time to watch both then

lets go Braunchan storman

1 Like

Winners bracket
RB|Gachikun (Rashid) vs. RB|Bonchan (Karin)
FD|Fujimura (Ibuki) vs. FOX|Justin Wong (Menat)

Losers bracket
NASR|AngryBird (Zeku) vs. DNG|Itabashi Zangief (Abigail)
RZR|Xian (Ibuki) vs. Momochi (Kolin, Zeku, Ken)

3 Likes

They got your peoples homie. Watch out, you’re next!

3 Likes

Thing is, it’s how you deal with that. Punk didn’t just think that after the match, he thought that before the match. So he beat himself before he even hit start.

8 Likes

Pls friends, we just have to believe and we can have a brighter future

4 Likes

He’s in, don’t worry.

Dude

I’ve lost so many rounds to scrublord akumas. Literally have him cornered, i’ve taken only chip damage, no damage at all, or have a general significant life lead, or I even had to sacrifice the health lead to get the positional advantage. But I have him cornered now… or knocked down

Gotta guess on his wakeup, dp, jab, low forward into v trigger. Guess wrong or back off. Back off, then you just have to fucking hold that fireball into v trigger activation, JUST HOLD THAT SHIT THAT YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT, no amount of lab work, counterplay, or EVEN HARD READS even matters here, doesn’t even matter if you jump over it. You just gotta bend over and take it, it hits it hurts. It doesn’t hit you have to corner yourself to escape the mixups. Hold more mixups when you’re in the corner, now all that momentum you outplayed and earned previously gets shat out the window, some moran that has no fundamentals but knows how to capitalize on pressure can steal games off of you.

Can’t wait till they nerf that. Just v trig in general, shouldn’t even be a thing but especially akuma’s

2 Likes

I only like bad characters nobody ever gives a shit about. I am always worried.

1 Like

Praise be

1 Like

Honda will 9-1 Akuma in SFV

3 Likes