SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

I didn’t see Momochi using Zeku since last Capcom Cup, who knows what’s in a genius head. He’s a real life ninja after all.

2 Likes

Xian’s S1 FANG has been 1 of my favorite SF5 moments. Especially at Capcom Cup. I really hope Capcom buff FANG to the point where a player like Xian would come back.

3 Likes

SF4 looks like shit. Not just the graphics, the animations are terrible too.

2 Likes

Momochi the Last God

All these players are stupid for using low tier, non-functional character like Zeku :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea buffed Fang could be a nightmare.

But maybe some of the s4 characters could fit him. Like Viper. =p

Guys, Problem X at Capcomfighters 1 or 2?

His 5 design has grown on me a bit. I still prefer his classic look though. My main issue with 5 Akuma is that his hair looks bad to me. Not the style, but the texture. It just looks like play-doh surrounding his head.

Nostalgia Akuma has the same problem, with his hair look like several big “pieces”. Also for whatever reason they totally fucked up his mouth. He looks like he is permanently flexing his jaw and jutting out his chin. Also lacks the red eyes, which just look a shitty orange.

1 Like

Definitely Oil King didn’t expected the Zeku pick, I doubt he will keep using him all the time.

Fang is viable now. Fight a good one and then stop asking for him to be buffed.

5 Likes

Stop Itabashi, he has family!

1 Like

Are we really going to pretend SFV doesn’t have its share of dogshit animations? Many of the animations are stiff and lack force behind the hits, to the point where a lot of moves don’t even look like they would cause harm.

Also this is unrelated, but models constantly clipping through each other due to attacks having no range makes the game look less clean than it should.

2 Likes

Fang is good when the opponent doesn’t have a 3 frame button. Otherwise he feels like shit.

Channel 2 has way better commentators

1 Like

From the brackets they showed, ProblemX will be on 2, I thnk his match is coming up not long after Punk/Daigo.

1 Like

Daigo is probably the only player besides Problem that I would like to win this.

James Chen - JakyO duo isn’t that great, the first spend time talking about his OG memories, the latter seems more interested at being in the perfect spot for a selfie.

2 Likes

Daigo vs Punk on 2

It’s astonishing how Guile can switch gears that easily and with that effectiveness.

Punk lives!?! Yo damn, it’d be too hype if he could take it all.

1 Like