SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Tokido with the scrub tactics in the last game.

:rofl: It was soo funny when Tokido whiffed that wake-up shoryuken :rofl: We thought ya were “one of the 5 Japanese gods” buddy… :rofl:

When a Japanese god does that we call that “a hard read”.

5 Likes

Zeku has damage and nice stuff, but he’s out of place in SFV.

Don’t miss the other half of the matches going on at CapcomFighters2:

Pikoro actually won a game against Fujimura! :open_mouth:
And almost won the second!

3 Likes

“Japanese” still carries that mysticism with it even though it might be just ordinary green tea :grin: I look forward to the interview where he explains the circumstances around the wake-up shoryu :rofl:

Really? I tried playing him but I couldn’t commit to the character, I thought he looked cool and all however, though…

Pikoro-Fujimura is currently 2-2.

@Daemos will have to explain some shit if he actually beats Fuji.

Alright, Bison nerfs averted… For now.

This is just a taster of the darkness that will befall all of mankind. SOON!

2 Likes

Capcom fighter 2 stream got all the tasty matches.

No lag today, but commentary is a lot louder than the game and something is wrong with their mics.

1 Like

Xian!!! :frowning:

For me it varied per character. Like Viper is an obvious low point with her uni-boob and awkward looking hips. On the other hand I think Akuma looks better in SF4 than he does in 5.

Edit: I also like the “ink” effect in 4 over the weird watery clay effect on the win screen and around some EX moves in 5. SFV hair is also pretty bad in places.

1 Like

No way! Really? He looked like a troll, made worse by that English VA. I admire Capcom for taking a risk with their reinventions for 5, and for me at least, SF5 Akuma is a hit not a miss.

1 Like

Xian needs a new character

1 Like

Xian needs Gen… KPOP Gen lol

Buffed F.A.N.G for Season 4.

For real though, a competitively viable F.A.N.G would be the stuff of nightmares to fight against.

2 Likes

showing usf4 match replays. capcom knows what people want :bee:

Momochi plays Zeku!?

I played Pikkoro a lot online. One of the strongest Bison’s I ever fought. Nice to see him at Capcom Cup.

2 Likes