SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

I was trolling but, now that I think about it while I’m on the pooper…SFV would actually be just fine without dashes. I mean they’re really only there to set up meaties. As far closing distance, we have EX moves for that :^) Also holding forward but nobody does that.

Never happening though.

Edit: Also if they did remove dashes, players would just spam a series of normals for set ups and nobody in E-sports wants to see that.

1 Like

Yea hasn’t tokido been in like 98% of sfv grand finals since the game’s release lol

Tokido = Magnus Carlsen of Street Fighter

Is everybody excited with the new DLC?

So far in the past we had surprises

We got full grown up Ed
We got Mayor Cody
We got “this is not supposed to be Helen”
We got “Not a doll but female Ed”
We got President Q Lincoln in disguise
We got Chad Hugo
We got Strider Hiryu

What people expect

Summary

Black Guile
Thin Rufus
Nice Akuma
Pregnant Sakura
Genie that does not grant wishes

What we will probably get

Summary

Bad Ass Dan married to Karin
Yakuza Honda
Another Doll, but with a Knife
A skinny teenager that knows an ancient martial arts
A skinny teenager that knows an ancient martial arts(FEMALE)
Haramebe

What I want to see

Summary

Sodom
Maki
Eagle
Gouken Daughter
Goutetsu
Delta Red

1 Like

Well, at least we are getting a new stage with the first character release. S4 patch notes before Xmas will be appreciated.

1 Like

s4 patch notes will be displayed overlayed on top of grand finals sunday

This is stupid, bad, and wrong of me but

I am kind of lowkey excited for s4? The last time I played truly hardcore sfv was in the early months of s2 until laura and rog beat the will to live out of me. I would like to come back and play some street fighter it doesn’t feel right to not play SF sometimes.

7 Likes

Yes, he did a lord william there and it worked for a change :smile:

1 Like

Never!
She weighs the same as a duck, thus she is made of wood!
Therefore she is a WITCH!
And we BURN WITCHES!

1 Like

Wow. People think Menat is fine the way she is right now. Just wow.
With her normals being the way they are (extremely safe and not whiff punishable) there is only one way to play against her: smash your face against the ball until you get lucky and get in.
Remember when Capcom said “we didn’t give Dhalsim a regular horizontal fireball because we don’t want the horizontal space to be covered that easily”? I remember. And then they make her st hp. Her st hp is like 30 something frame total. You’re not jumping on that button unless you actually see the future or you get lucky. Also, she has one of the better anti air game, damage wise.
She is able to win rounds by just pressing st lp/st hp/cr hp, while the other player jumps through hoops to have a chance at converting some damage – case and point, watch ZJZ matches against Takeuchi.
Her vt1 is just the icing on the cake. There are no reasons for it to be 2 bars. Actual insanity.

I don’t want her to be completely destroyed, she just has to be normalized.
Vt1 3 bars or 2 bars but reduced vmeter gain on cc and vskill.
St hp increased recovery.
Extend her hurtboxes in some way to be able to play neutral against her.

5 Likes

Watched a couple of non-Menat replays and I have to say, Dhalsim murdering Rashit was one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen this year.

2 Likes

Anyone know what those little icons are they had at the character select screen during the tournament?

Another ARCSYS-fied title?

6 Likes

If Menat stays 2 bar VT1 then I want Juri’s VT1 to be 1 bar.

random images from the web lol

the controls are looking so intuitive and friendly.

4 Likes

They show up when you turn ads on as far as I know, I think it indicates that the ad costumes are available or something. I’m not really sure if there’s more to that.

2 Likes

GentlemanThief is clearly in the holiday spirit.

3 Likes

Arcsys keeps getting the popular franchises. They were right to make games look like anime.

2 Likes

popular… yeahh…

so uh, what is granblue fantasy versus?

it’s a fantasy world where different species fight!

3 Likes