My prediction is easy:

1. Evil Ryu
  2. Evil Akuma
  3. Good Akuma
  4. Evil Sagat
  5. Guest Char
  6. Guest Char
  7. Evil Dan
  8. Someone new people will forget in a matter of days.

Sounds like a new season for Dragon Ball FighterZ

2 Likes

Out taking care of some errands.

Either way neither of you have brought up a proper argument as to why my definition is wrong or why by going by your definition of a fighting game, WoW and other card games that let you have 1v1 combat aren’t fighting games by extension.

You can’t really claim that the mechanics of an MMO somehow excluded from being a fighting game when we’ve had fighting games with 3rd person combat (Gundam VS series and others similar to it).

Haven’t played the Def Jam games but the one similarish to them was Power Stone. PW went from a fighting game, realized it was trash that way and opened it up to a multiplayer one. Once you move it past 1v1 to 1v2 and up you add politics as strategy. That’s not really anything accounted for in games.

So unless any of you guys can demonstrate or give any example, all you have lazy reasoning and terrible logic. Technically nobody is really following any actual logical train of thought if we go by any game that allows for 1v1 combat because then things break down.

Smash very much create its own genre with the way combat works and the multiplayer aspect. Its great because of that. Doesn’t need to be a fighting game to be appreciated it. All of that is mostly sour grapes from Smash dudes who wanted in on the FGC forcibly for years. Now they get it and then they shit on the FGC and don’t let the games from the larger community in their tournaments. But hey, y’all can stay wack.

1 Like

Well it worked for them, so why not?

1 Like

Yikes I’ve never someone double down this hard. Baines presented a solid counter argument and I can’t word it any better than he did. If you want to brush everthing off and stay ignorant that’s your call my dude, hope it brings you some kinda happiness.

2 Likes

subzero gonna be in sfv season 4

although he might be called c.viper due to regional differences

1 Like

C’mon, you could had at least said Scorpion.

I mean, both Viper and Scorp use flames.

The hell man, i expected better !

Kazumi Mishima?

3 Likes

scorpion freakin sucks and ill never talk about him unless to badmouth his trash ass!!!

scorpion and ken are basically the same person, LOSERS

3 Likes

I do agree that Sub is cooler.

My god what a terrible pun…

1 Like

1.Necro
2.Necro
3.Necro
4.Necro
5.Necro

I wanna slap fools around with some long white limbs.

2 Likes

Oro or Gouken
Rose
Honda
Fei Long or Lee
Sodom or Eagle
Viper
New Character
and of course, Makoto for our friends

3 Likes

Gouken probably wont make it in.

But it warms my heart seeing all this love for the old man here in the forums.

He wishes you Merry Christmas…

6 Likes

I wish we would get Gen’s disciple

oh, and Vivian Nishiki

1 Like

:rofl: “Good Akuma” is perhaps just waiting to happen, going by their Evil Ryu history :rofl:

Just give me Makoto and they can put in freaking Sawada for all I care. Though I wouldn’t mind Gouken either.

1 Like

Give me freckles and chocolate.

images%20(9)

1 Like

The upper design looks interesting.

So here’s my take.

What does it matter if it’s a fighting game or not…

9 Likes