SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

She is the only reason i play SFV

1 Like

my condolences.

3 Likes

Priority list for Capcom Cup:
Heavy: Tokido rising up against all motherfuggaz and winning (don’t @ me)
Medium: Seeing those patch notes and the sick buffs
Light: S4 characters (and no silhouettes if we’re lucky)

VTC round stealing special mention: they drop the official single of “President of the World” from the Evo G trailer

Yea, I don’t know the history of sf characters but I see a lot of players saying there’s still many anticipated characters that they’d love to see added.

as a newer player, who would you like to see? Just by their design, gameplay hasn’t gotta matter

As long as Elena gets revealed it’ll be the best Capcom Cup ever

2 Likes

Just add Gouken already,that’s who needs to be added.

1 Like

From who I’ve seen I liked fei longs design, he has things called rekkas? That’s something I’d like to try out. Also I saw el fuerte, he looks like he’s very fast on his feet, I don’t know if any of those two are like real popular but I thought they looked cool.

1 Like

A rekka is a multi hitting command special, like inputting a hadoken 3 times in succession. Fei Long’s were forward moving punches, you could do one to poke and then confirm it if it hits the opponent. He’s really fun and the game could use a Bruce Lee homage.

We won’t talk about El Fuerte…he’s uhhh…he’s uhhhh…special.

2 Likes

Oro, Gouken and Azam would make me lose my shit, but there’s no Sagat, Akuma or Sakura this time.

1 Like

Yes, the old men need to happen, Gen as well please. I don’t care if Akuma killed him in the story.

1 Like

I changed my list now, I want gouken,viper and rose. Lol

1 Like

I do hope all of those get in, we’re severely lacking in old man

1 Like

It’s just a missed oportunity not to add Gouken. He is such a cool character in the lore and to be only be used in one game would be a shame.

Hopefully he wrecks Guile as well if he makes it in.

9 Likes

If it was upto me and 8 characters.

1. Eagle
  2. Lee
  3. Makoto
  4. Maki
  5. Oro
  6. Necro
  7. C.Viper
  8. Deejay
  • Would have included dudley but eagle is very similar. Honourable mentions include: revamped Joe, Adon, T.Hawk, Elena, Rufus, Hakan and Gouken.

** New characters from existing SF verse would be Dean from FF, a better FF boss character liked Damnd, Kyosuke, someone from Slammasters, somene from SFEX if possible.

*** Completely brand new would be Gorilla Grodd, the other neo shadowloo dude, Cobra from SF4 concepts, Haggar, Ruby Heart or one of her sailor bros.

**** Although extemely unlikely, if guests were allowed I would go for Yoshimitsu from tekken, Axel/blaze from streets of rage, Terry/Geese/anyone from KOF, Scorpian from MK.

1 Like

I’d like to see Eagle but he’s so damn old (school) I’m not sure how Capcom would fit him in.

1 Like

Capcom is balancing out Brexit polls.

My wishlist :

1 - Gouken
2- Adon
3 - Maki / T. Hawk
4 - Kevin Straker ( yes, i freakyn love the NES game )

5 - Dudley
6 - Gen

2 Likes

My Wishlist

-Akuma’s secret baby mama he has been hiding in a volcano this entire time
-Elena
-Evil Elena
-Satsui Sean
-Pure Elena
-Politically Corrupt Karin

3 Likes

Elena