SFV Lounge: Season 4 is almost upon us, hide your mains

At least Makoto has a better chance than any of the characters I want at this point

Yun, Yang, or Elena…plz Capcom

Even if you ruin them like Cody just plz

1 Like

You know the twins are going to get honest divekicks so it’s already over for them

1 Like

I don’t care about the dive kicks I just want comboable command grabs, fast walkspeed, safe rekkas/shoulders and Genei-jin/Sei-ei Enbu fun

Blanka and G have good v triggers.

One way to bring new people into this board is to have active Threads for Popular Games.
Why dont you all post in the Soulcalibur VI Thread instead of doing it in the SFV Thread?
There is barely anything going on over there while you talk the shit out of it here :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets make the Soulcal Thread great Again

Might help if people could find it

1 Like

true, maybe @Preppy might want to consider to give it a own category and put it into the recent fighting games section so that its easyer to find and get more attention? :pray:

they’re good even outside of them although G has more glaring weaknesses

I agree most of the S3 characters are somewhat weak. I think Capcom was really cautious and would rather release a low tier character than a broken one. It’s good to let everyone play them and find tech and strategies and see how they end up after a few months. I suspect most S3 characters will be buffed for S4.

I’ve been labbing Sagat for the last week and really like him a lot. I’d ideally just like his walk speed increased. His VT1 could also use a buff. There are a few others things I’d like to see (faster mediums, dashes, jumps and V skill; tiger knee to come out quicker or be safer; etc) but he’d be busted if he got all of these buffed.

Meanwhile Ive been online maybe once. Spend most of my time in Create A Soul

If Capcom gives me Gouken I promise to buy all his costumes for as long as SFV is a thing,just like im doing with Juri.

Capcom please,I need the old man.

tumblr_n9igorVljC1qj5jqso1_500

I know his chances are small but with S4 around the corner I am hyped about maybe…just maybe…the master will return.

4 Likes

Hmmmm nah don’t see it

Begone !

Nah but rly.Game needs the old man.I want those palm rush combos and counter xx cool stuff.

4 Likes

Maybe one day Santa Claus will come to town. Until then, people are waiting for Makoto and Honda

1 Like

And Rose too!
We need a classy, older woman in the game!
And she has to give Menat spankings to put her back into the right path, that fiendish girl.

2 Likes

I always seem to fuck up meaties on Laura and Zeku’s. I’m hella free.

7 Likes

Oro the only old man I’m waiting for, tengu stone v trigger here we come!

4 Likes

Zeku wakeup animations are really weird, especially young zeku. Laura takes practice but it’s doable.

I personally can’t reliably meaty young zeku and ibuki, even in training mode. The beginning of their animations are too ambiguous

1 Like

Yeah, Laura’s is definitely manageable. I’ve gotten her a good amount of times. I usually end up eating a throw when I try it on Zeku. I’m about to start backing off.