SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

i forgive u

1 Like

Lol again

I might lose this one.

gg’s man. I hate Zeku congratulations

SRK dying let that beast loose on the internet.

SRKers need to ban together and let him know SF5 sucks.

:pray: :triumph:

GG’s.

Yeah, all those games felt like we both kept getting hit by the same sillyness over and over again.

My Zeku is wierd in that I leverage the old guy alot more than most Zeku’s. Not sure if that’s a good thing, but its what I do. Itaden is dumb as shit, but since you had Ibuki, I don’t think you get to complain… :slight_smile:

Yeah my only complaint is his dash. Idk why it seems so fast.

It is. Its among the faster dashes. 17f.

I think that’s pretty average for SFV. I’m not used to dealing with them with Ibuki since like any good player I’ve only labbed VT mixups.

Edit: @Akhos post a link to your frame data so i can bookmark it please

Capcom puts it on their site so I don’t bother updating mine anymore

The struggle against grapplers today :sleepy:

4 Likes

Still fast, and dashes work well with things like Koku.

Just use s.lk HK DP or c.mp HK DP buffer to check dashes in neutral

1 Like

The latest NVidia driver and SFV patch fucked up the game.
Playing against someone on PS4? Automatically locked at 45FPS. Fuck this shit.

Is there a way to post in larger font?

Hey Twin, it’s okay buddy. You’ll get 'em next time champ.

Cammys buttons get eaten for lunch by the big grabbers. Struggle sounds real

1 Like

bottom of the barrel life

3 Likes

lol the Zeku Army is real now. Wtf?

Slowly but surely the stream stuff is gonna come together.

lawd

5 Likes

Registration for #FinalRound2019 ends tonight at midnight! We will not be reopening registration as we will be working on pools as soon as they are closed! Please give us a week to finalize everything and we will post up your pools assignments! We release preliminary pools just Incase we miss possible mishaps on players conflicts through multiple games or if people came with you from out of state, but the info on smashgg doesn’t reflect that fact we won’t know!

We try to do our best to not have those super unbalanced pools of death. Sfv will be ranked off of last seasons rankings up to 50 and everyone else will be placed by country/region/state/city. All other games will be heavily seeded on country/regional/state/city providing the players entering all of that info in smashgg. Thank you for attending and supporting Final Round 2019! Go to www.finalround.org to get in before it’s too late!

Ready your buttholes, gents.

1 Like