SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Is it the old vid about not being able to block a 7 frame move on reaction?

Nah, he was just on stream to talk about the game. It’s title “nobody is good at this game i think”

KOF comeback mechanic is pretty nifty, actually.
The less characters you have, the more bar you can store.
Sure, Yuri with 5 full bars is stuff that nightmares are made of, but then she will have to refill all those bars again to be nightmarish, so you still have a chance to take her out after she takes out your first two characters in the blink of an eye.

2 Likes

Site was down for me too. I thought there were getting revenge for us talking shit on current look of the forums lol.

1 Like

I’d buy that statement the players didn’t win consistently.

Dunno, I don’t really think KOF’s meter system facilitates comebacks. If anything, it prevents them. Sure, you have five bars which lets you completely destroy a character if you’re down a character or two, but if you do that you burned all your resources, and the other guy is loaded with resources after you comboed him. So you might be able to catch up in terms of characters, but in terms of winning a game the meter system might actually work against the guy who’s behind.

Anyone want to play some SFV for a bit?

I’m down. We can do more random select too

Okay, I’ll turn on the Playstation.

I would like to do some legit matches first though.

1 Like

Did you pick her?

yes

1 Like

Don’t think that’s true. But it isn’t the most enjoyable experience all the time either. With certain characters its really easy to make a mistake that amounts to “I got hit by a jab” which is some MvC3 type of silliness.

The more I look up Zeku tech to start fixing the subsection, the more I’m getting the itch to play. I’ll remain steadfast though. You ain’t getting 60 dollars out of me to be perpetually mad you dumb dumb SF5. :triumph:

1 Like

Sea…son… 4… Ono…

Ono told you guys that you were looking into deep about Honda and Season 4 ;D

I just edited the available costume to transform to this.

When’s SF2 Ryu?

5 Likes
4 Likes

If you play G kill your self

1 Like

If you play Bison kill your self

2 Likes

Very rarely you see Juri cute and friendly like this.

credits to saldsx @deviantart

4 Likes

Sorry i went to grab my headphones