SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Wow so Vega still has a sub-forum, it’s just the layout of discourse made it kind of awkward to find. Maybe I’ll just try to update the threads already there. My old combo thread is just gone lol.

And yeah that sounds like a cool system but I don’t think we have enough guys to fill every section. Not a whole lot of manpower and there seems to be a decent amount of overlap between characters played here. Like half the regulars here play Kolin lol.

Do we have a function like the old spoiler one to compress sections? Without that OP’s will get crazy long. nvm i got it

Test

Test

Yea i’m trying MK 11 as well, they put Sub Zero in so i’m good.

Don’t like the new Jade but i hope Mileena makes it in and she a babe as always ( don’t judge ).

Milleena is always one of my favorites. She is always a blast to play.

1 Like

According to a leak from a few days ago that predicted some other shit Mileena is either unlockable or DLC i forget. Her and Shang Tsu

1 Like

That’s good news,she deserves a spot on the roster.

I already have Jade, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Sindel and Sheeva as well. Need all my OG milfs.

1 Like

Yea i’m down for Sindel as well. I like her, she kills you by screaming at you.

So basically a normal woman.

1 Like

I just hope there are a lot of costume variations.

As much as i like Sub Zero i think his MK X look was better then his MK 11.

Random but I find Unib’s sprites so much better and clean than BB’s, BB sprites havent aged well imho

They are over a decade old at this point… so not surprising.

I also think Unib will age better than better than BB in that amount of time as well…

The rough outlines in BB kinda irks me

BB sprites were disgned for a different age. 720p and lots of CRT screens.

Personally I like the way BB animates more than Unil, and prefer its brand of anime aesthetic. But that’s just personal taste.

I wanna see a fighting game with wayforward caliber sprite-work.

Agreed

2 Likes

Different animal but i always liked this.

Juri, I-no, Sylvanas, Jack ( mass effect ) , Mileena. I think i have a thing for chicks with issues.

I just got back from work. Anyone want to play SFV for a bit?

Edit: I lied, SFV in about 20 minutes?

Just got home myself. Give me a fee minutes to get settled in.

Oh nvm ninja edit that works @FlyingVe

1 Like

time to rename the thread into fighting game general when deviljin is asleep

Cleaning up Zeku section is gonna take work.

Guess I’ll make this announcement a second time: anybody willing to make overlays for the forum streams?

There’s a diss track regarding a certain game and evo but it’s so cringe it makes Red Rapper look like 2pac

can you show how that kind of stuff looks like? maybe i can help there too when you want but i am not so much into twitch so i dont know what you actually need.