SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Probably it’s possible doing the EX Flip late as possible,at least at the start of the DR descent. Lab time.

The meterless DR isn’t that problematic, we have solutions in both forms. The problems of the EX version are the speed and the steering ability of it.

the problem is that your answer is at the hands of the Bison.

But like Feroce said, its basically lab time. Being able to online lab this would be super helpful though.

2 Likes

If you feel the Bison is planning to go behind you with the EX DR you might as well start trying to walk behind it. It has no hit box in the back and has slightly more recovery frames from S2.

2 Likes

I meant regular Bushin flip, is there time to get behind him with MP Bushin. Probably not.

Normal DR isn’t a big deal.

EX Flip has projectile invincibility, technically the EX DR isn’t a projectile, but the EX Flip seems able to bypass it and that’s why I’m surprised. The latter has steering ability, the meterless version not.

Maybe @Akhos can explain that iteration to us.

1 Like

I was looking around for cool E Honda picks and there is a LOT of pictures out there of honda bear hugging women super tight. Like enough that I know its gotta be a thing.

A lot of you are deviant sex perverts so whats up with that, I know you know the answer.

I’m getting tempted…MK11 looks like a fun fucking game I don’t care what you Capcom shills say…

2 Likes

7 Likes

Canadian that was too fast you didn’t even READ IT

I don’t need to read I can suss positive NRS vibes before they even happen

4 Likes

I’ve just saw Bison EX DR slow motion hitboxes and that move has fully invincible frames during his first 16f. When he’s flipping in the air before going down with his fist out, Bison don’t have hurtboxes at all so maybe that’s why Zeku can go through him, in fact the EX Flip follow up hits Dictator only during the DR recovery.

Timestamp the video for me, I’m trying it in training right now and just getting punched in the face repeatedly

Only time it makes EX DR miss is if Bison is really close to you and you EX Bushin under him, which is just because EX Bushin goes airborne so soon and you can steer it so far forward. He’s going under Bison, not through him from what I see here

2 Likes

Triff this is the stuff I like seeing from you. Kino post my friend.

MK9 was fun as shit. MK11 looks to be going back in that direction but hopefully… you know… less garbage.

Min. 2:28

Min. 7:26

1 Like

Yeah the deadness of the forums info wise is really strange for me. Every subsection had a small subset of posters who could help you with a character. It’s a shame honestly, but the kids like Twitter and Discord.

Still though, nothing stopping us from adding stuff on our own. Like I’m obviously not Gentleman Thief but I can add basic bitch stuff to help your average claw or a complete beginner. Between just the regular posters we have one major content creator, Akhos the frame/hitbox wizard, and a handful of Mid-High Diamond/low masters players I think.

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I was finding in training. If you do it when Bison is close you go under him. Same way that trying to DP Bison too early would make you go under him, except Zeku benefits from it.

2 Likes

Also don’t forget that if you guys want OP’s edited, basically anybody that’s a leader is able to make that edit for you. Best way to do it is to post the full edit you want that way they can just copy/paste things in.

This costume grind in DOA is fucking nuts. Got nothing for my mains, but three for Marie Rose.

What dustloop used to do back in the day was appoint one or two people master of a character forum. They had the ability to keep the major threads up to date (usually it was general, combo, tech, matchup).

It was a good system I thought. Not sure if there are enough useful people for that.