SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

The funny thing that people glanced over with that Ono tweet is that he literally follows event hubs. Enough to quote, and say " your reading too much into this"

Eventhubs has a strong voice…

Take that for what it’s worth.

Oh I’m not worried about not cancelling into anything fancy, I press crmp 10,000 times at ranges where it doesn’t lead to anything 'cause it’s just a good button

I’m just wary of stmk sometimes 'cause it whiffs on crouching, and I worry myself too much about getting read once on it because of that. Worrying about a situation that I haven’t seen from my opponent.

I press that button a lot more in the matches I win vs Ve, and these losing matches just reinforce that need~

They only do because SRK dropped the ball.

2 Likes

Eventhubs = SFV
SRK = SFIII

Nah SRK is SF4

5 Likes

Eventhubs might have been the real reason the fgc was saved…

But on the real I think eventhubs provides a pretty crucial platform for fighters.

The comment section is just an example of the over all casual fan base.

But the site and what they cover and how quickly they cover it is legit important. It’s probably always been better than srk. Even at srks new prime.

At one point srk was the hot spot for news and leaks… And even then, the real dirt went down in irc.

1 Like

With Kolin at least, I don’t have much I can do against the sMK…

My biggest while in my Ed matchup (outside of general newness and idiocy) is punishing psycho shoot on block. That is -4, and it should give me a clean sLP punish a lot of times.

I just need to run drills in training mode, but I haven’t really had time for much training mode in this game. Most of what you see has been stitched together on the fly.

Depends on the distance I do the initial crhp. The hurtbox retraction on Psycho Shoot is weird and sometimes jabs won’t reach

Once again, because SRK dropped the fucking ball HARD.

I couls legit words and words (and have) on how SRK fucked up that. Kind of pisses me off still because we could’ve turned a lot of people into really good voices for the scene and instead we got articles about sexism in FG character design.

1 Like

Yes, that is true many times also, but plenty of time my option winds up as a blocked sLP, which doesn’t really help the situation much with Kolin or Zeku. However, if I had the punish right, I would be out.

They should make Psycho Shoot -2 on block so I don’t have to worry about that :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn I wouldn’t say SRK is THAT bad.

1 Like

Or -6 like everyone else. Normalize that shit.

It just occurred to me that Zeku super is 4 frames.

I could potentially try EX Bushin or EX vanity… but those seem like a bad idea. My inability to punish properly lets you reset pressure too easily.

Ed’s fireball is a 2 parter it deserves better frame data

2 Likes

Alternatively, Ed can fake a fireball. He deserves worse frame data.

Ed sucks. Play Falke.

3 Likes

I played his Falke… she doesn’t seem to suit him very well.

I liked @Akhos G quite a bit. Let you capitalize off the stuff you are already good at.

Eds fireball is pretty trash but it has it’s uses

EH = SF4 Omega Mode

Ed saved Falke I’m playing a hero >:c

Hell no, Ed takes twice as long to actually get his fireball out there, he should have the same data as a sonic boom

…also Sagat’s low tiger shots are -4, Ken’s are -8, Cody’s are -7 and Ryu’s are -6. I’m assuming that was a joke, but there isn’t really a “normalized” fireball on block data to go with