SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Despite the stmp buffs this is the button I still see random Giefs pressing the most…and I’ve been pressing the wrong thing in response this whole time

Of course the button I don’t think should work is the one that 100% gets around it

I’m really bad at this…I need more training

So it’s Kage, Rose, Honda, Gorilla and the last 2 characters?

Who is your speculation for the last 2 characters?

Guy?
Poison/Roxy?
Makoto?

Kokoro can punish you for blocking too much, Lei fang can’t.
Lei fang has advanced counters, special counters, sabaki’s and inashi’s, kokoro doesn’t.

What if he is revealed alongside Makoto tho :thinking:

T - Hawk. I feel the game is almost over , I wanna troll with the Hawk. Go ham, go full Evil Highland.

1 Like

which one is easier for a beginner?

Dropping a new patch the day the tour starts is prime Capcom so prolly

1 Like

lei fang probably

You do not troll with such a noble character, shame on you.

1 Like

I can cancel into super 1000 times in my sleep and yet can’t get the shit to happen when I need it most. Pretty annoying because that costs me matches.

Almost happened again lol.

2 Likes

I think the worst is not being able to cancel into super from Sagat VT2 combos because the DP lands shallow

I actually skip the DP and go straight to the CA if it’s Gona kill anyway.

Also monkey - T Hawk will have the best cr.mk , Ex Condor Spire plus 3, a 5 frame DP, 5 Frame grab, a Sagat style long ranged CC. Getting wet just thinking about it.

Footsie grappler is one of the most fun archytpes you can get imo.

I’ll prolly make Dime quit.

Thawk is more interesting character than Honda of were talking backstory and fun to play.

Footsie grappler in V thus far has meant all of your normals are like 9f+

2 Likes

But despite what i said about Hawk i wouldn’t play as him. TBH

I go with the likes of Haggar, Sodom, Hakkan and Alex instead.

Main beef with T Hawk was Capcom Japan not being able to locate native North American correctly on the map. That tainted the character forever, Mexico went full SNK. That’s like the worst failure metric for a character.

They should retcon him along Noembelu if they ever plan to bring him back. Ironically, he’s the one big character whose schtick doesn’t involve being retarded at all.

1 Like

Dunno

Honda inclusion wouldn’t surprise me, but he isn’t in the game already for a reason. At the end of the day Ono just tweeted his Blanka doll over a WW photo, could be him trolling or being serious about saying people to calm the fuck down. Again, restyled or not,Honda is one of the least requested SF2 character, to make people accept him after months of silence Capcom has to reveal him alongside someone else able to bring up the hype. I love SF2 to death, but the only character I would play again from there in an heartbeat is only Fei Long, period.

Birdie was accepted well even because despite his look he’s one of the strongest character since Beta, people loves strong characters first. He would be a flop if he were a mid-low character, trust me.

1 Like

No Debbie Downing. Just accept Honda and Makoto into your life this S4.

3 Likes

Curiously Honda was one of my personal worst matchups in SF4 with Makoto, but if that’s the price for chocking foolz with authority again then yeah, welcome Honda.

1 Like

I don’t care who gets In I just want Dudley or yang :frowning:

1 Like