SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Ex butt splash is going to be the new Devils Reverse, but worse cause Honda’s got a command grab.

This shit might be beautiful.

7 Likes

We need Focus Attack back.

1 Like

Dislike!

Jesus Christ i have to reset up my control

Honda’s just gonna be Blanka with Alex’s cross up stomps in lieu of rainbow balls.
Please for the love of god put new stuff in this dusty old game.

I’ll take Seth with 600 health and 0.5 stun just for the love of god make it interesting.
I can’t take another new boring character after Kage, pls capcom pls.
I’ll take the Karakusa all day and be like “yeah baby choke me harder” just give me something to care about.

You got Cody what more do you want

I want to care about this game.
If they don’t fix the netcode, then at least keep up the facade that this game is worthwhile by putting new stuff into it.

Edit: I’m just mad I’m burnt out on SFV for the moment.
That and the netcode worsening, the patch which didn’t change much, nothing new on the horizon, FM drying up, fewer players, and now maybe Honda whom I don’t care about in the slightest.

1 Like

Two things:

1. Does anyone know a good video that covers Ibuki’s VT1?

2. Games?

Edit: Fuck how do i setup my pad for the game.

As an outsider that Honda character wouldn’t be in my radar but I’m happy for people who wanted him. Please release a fb character also!

1 Like

Okay so he’s pretty much confirmed at this point.
Maybe I’ll quit whining about learning to play charge characters and pick him up the game is getting a little stale for me. I’m more interested to see if the 2nd v-skills end up being real or if I put too much stock into the rumors.

If Honda’s in, I hope he’s treated like Cammy or Guile - no radical overhaul. Big fuckoff AA s.hp, massive sweep. Some pretty quick, cancellable punches, and df hk that’s cancellable to command grab.

Edit: and a real bastard of a s.hk. And still charge.

1 Like

:face_vomiting: Honda

If Kage’s the answer to “which is the worst clone character we could put in SFV”, Honda is the answer to “which is the worst nonclone we could bring”. The definition of boring turtle charge character who loses the moment a projectile forces him to stop holding downback.

It’s hard to imagine sumo headbutt in SFV, those properties haven’t been welcome at all here. Either they make its startup awful or more probably the move gets the Psycho Crusher treatment of being the V-trigger.

But whatever, Ono won’t be able to sleep well at night until Honda is in SFV. He probably believes lack of Honda was the real and only reason why SxT failed.

2 Likes

Actually he’s playing ST.
UNI ST that is

I feel like season 4 is really late to be adding a world Warrior, and one of the least popular at that. Can’t imagine he’ll be that popular but whatever.

Birdie wasn’t popular before this game. Honda deserves a chance at being reimagined for the better for a whole new generation. He’s been stuck in the SF2 perception and he needs this clearly.

Also charge characters are always welcome!

1 Like

Man Ed is super inconsistent still.

He’s also the only character who I drop a combo with strictly because I’m online.

After comboing into from the KKK into ex PP and doing air snatcher once I lane it whiffs 100 percent of the time online. Offline I don’t even have to time it. Really weird…anyone else notice that?

Anyway characters like Ed and sagat I can see why Capcom is afraid to buff them. They have potential to be absolute monsters although Ed will never be as good as cammy so they might as well buff the guy correctly.

Also do you think we are getting a season 4.5 at FR?

Which is why he was revealed alongside Cammy and put in the base roster where complaints of his inclusion would be minimized. He was also so unknown nobody would care about him being retooled. Basically a 100% new character.

1 Like

So Leifang also has the shoulder tackle I want, she has cool moves in general and she looks less derpy than Kokoro… what’s the catch?

Amen

H O N D A
O
N
D
A

2 Likes