SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Np SF6 soon.

Ye the good old Capcom soon™

Trust me it can’t be worst then Blizzard’s soon.

Can’t be worse than Blizzard’s Diablo Immortal

2 Likes

Season 1 KI’s soon was pretty OD also.

Just spent 86 dollars buying DOA, the cpt pass and pre ordering MK11. .

Living the dream.

4 Likes

It’s hard to say where wald will end up but he got more buffs than nerfs.

The issue is what they nerfed. Heard his assist got a shit ton of startup frames added to it, but it was one of the best assists in the game and will still be good.

Also his wirbelwind is a special that he needs to help with not getting zoned out. Not sure how bad they nerfed that though it was also super strong.

The universal nerf to dps and push block also effect both of those things pretty heavily

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I love Makoto to death, but my phone wallpaper is dedicated to her :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Watching Snake Eyez bust heads with Gief takes me back. Glad he’s still playing.

those implants make her drop points for me.

2 Likes

Fucking lmao this sounds like some shit Evil C would say hahahaaa

@Pertho can you contact someone to ban this guy? Who’s the the one that bans people? If I was mod like I should be this guy would be outa here. I’d be doing this place a favor you know?

Yeaaah you know

Yeah

I single handedly save SRK general discussion, and now you want to ban me?

psshhh

Over 1,400 players are fappin right now edit: at the same time

So much FGC Twitter the past day has just been guys who get to monetize having early access to content complaining about how much leaks suck.

Gee, wonder why they feel that way?

So, err

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/1101654847172956160![honda|542x500](upload://jgcgYUJeIrzLMnhrezWdcz8MlJk.png)

Honda was my 1st main, when I learned to spam punches in the arcade against my brother. VERY happy to see this taking shape.

1 Like

Sigh

wtf does that even mean sounds like some shit I would type

I’m choosing to believe Ono, and fuck I’m going to get burned aren’t I

Well, if he’s being truthful you we get Honda…

So, I’d say you get burned either way.

:slight_smile:

1 Like