SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Speaking of Jade, SFV has no black chicks.

Time for Season 4 Elena. AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH IT.

Why do they have to do anythign for Evo? Fuck man, why cant you guys just worry about getting characters your not gonna play early so you dont worry about whether capcom releas them on time later?

Finally found a vid that wasn’t on 240p.

Fair and Balanced

2 Likes

My review for DOA 6 is up.

1 Like

Speaking of Falke

I swear it’s like Capcom doesn’t like money or they’re resources are dried up. Concepts like this should be Capcom made and spoon fed to shills so I can get Rival Skools edit: And now that It think about it…Boxer gloves while holding her stick huehue

3 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot DoA is out.

Time to look up some Core Values.

Yup. People will always have to find something to complain about.

2 Likes

I can complain about the choices capcom makes with costumes all day long, but not this one. Any costume that doesn’t make her Ed 2.0 is a good one.

Arakune beat Tao 8-2. He completely removed all her mobility, rendering the character pointless. He did the same thing to Bang.

2 Likes

Tao v arak was dog shit omg. Y’all giving me ptsd.

1 Like

Still not as bad as Carl vs Tager.

:slight_smile:

Was Tager even a character with all his shit matchups back then???

Lion Alex is pretty cool i guess.

But let’s face it, this would be better and they really need to do it.

PS : fuck no ,not this .

2 Likes

Seems like a GRRRRRRRRReat idea.

2 Likes

h o n d a

:slight_smile:

He was really bad. But not everyone had the knowledge to blow him up proper, people would regularly play the matchup wrong and give him an opening. In BBCT Tager did an unholy amount of damage, so you could easily win by getting in once vs many players.

Better players though, wouldn’t give him the chance.

Also, Tagers matchups agains the non top tiers weren’t a travesty. He didn’t really win any, but it wasn’t hopeless.

It sucks that wald is going take a pretty big hit in the new patch in bbtag. He didnt get nerfed much but the things they nerfed are what made him OD

H O N D A indeed.

2 Likes

Elena better be in this season >:c

Hold On Not Done Accelerating