SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I mean I don’t get why SF players don’t like Anime.

There are enough Edgelords and potential Waifus to fullfill every desire.
And knowing the people here, thats basically all they need to like a game.

She had a full screen projectile overhead that she could combo from.

You’ve no idea the level of hell that character deserves.

One of the things Arksys does well.

Their characters almost always “feel” great. Even ones I don’t like.

She still has that.
Lambda too, and Lambdas leads into Oki.

I’d have to go back and watch some dora matches but that shit never seemed any better than a 5 5 matchup. Basically had to use mobility and nails to get the first hit otherwise you were probably dieing in two combos and it still wasnt thay easy to get around her shit

I’ve yet to see one Arakune player that knows what he’s doing.

In fact, I bet that if I go into the Ara Discord rn I’ll only see memes and Blazen! reuploads.

2 Likes

And that was a bad move.

Most times her 4D (I think it was 4D) was the thing you were waiting for to gain ground.

2 Likes

Nails could force Nu to sit still. And his D moves could hard punish/pressure any sloppy projectiles.

Maybe when Arcsystemworks redraw new sprites. It’s been about 11 years.

1 Like

It is 4D.
It’s mainly used on pressure strings by both of them or to get easy counterhits if someone trys to zone YOU!
How do they dare to even try and zone a Murakumo, they will eat swords for this!

The overhead projectile that literally leads into a combo and a KD was literally her worst D move.

How did I not notice she was absolutely bonkers?

1. Spit on them.
  2. NOT THE BEES

Should be the only way to play.

1 Like

Time for some GG, I will heat the flames up later.
(Cavaliers into GG to Potbuster people)

1 Like

Nu’s basic trap string was 5DD>4DD>236D. The 4DD represented the gap. It wasn’t much of a gap, but you could work with it. For example, with Tager I would chicken block for meter, and maybe get them to be sloppy and let me sledge/spark. With Ragna it was Carnage scissor time.

TK 236D was a much, much better overhead.

This goes back into what I was saying, you needed a lot of knowledge to fight even basic Nu. And not all Nu players were basic, the scary ones knew the matchup too.

1 Like

At leasr I didnt play Tager. Tager had like, 9-1 match ups against all of the CT top tiers.

Nees ro try UNIST. I really like Waldstein in BBTag. Would probably dig him more with his whole moveset. Although UNIST zoning is too real.

CT Tager had only one 9-1. It was against Carl, and was the worst matchup in the game.

Most others were in the 8-2, 7-3 range. His only even matchup being Haku.

You assume I don’t consider my self a weeb. I do. But you would have to be a soylent sipping mega freak if you didn’t think there are levels to this shit.

Blazbule and games of this ilk (Nitro Plus/Aquapazza/Million Arthur/Blade Strangers/GG) virgin status level weeb shit. You are the type of nigga that has a body pillow.

Tekken/SF/SC is normie weeb. Niggas will play this in front of the friends and family with no shame.

b-b-but it has anime weeb shit tooooooooo!!! No one cares niggas this is the excepted standard of weeb level.

Non weeb

KI/MK I don’t even have to explain this.

Smash/Mahvel is mugen hard to classify it as anything weeb tier.

DoA is weeb but not on the same level as air dasher games.

DBFZ is a cartoon.

So basically play Tekken, SF, SC or DBFZ and you’re good

1 Like

Idk if they are going to reveal and release the remaining characters in Final Round. That will leave nothing for Evo. They have to leave something for Evo.

I want C Viper, Makoto and Rose badly. But there never will be 3 waifus per season.
Maybe one of the twins (Yun or Yang) and Sodom will be good.

If they will release all characters at once the hype will be real and all will be happy for a few months.

Watch people complain how there’s “no content” or news for the rest of the entire year though.

1 Like