SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I just remember looking at that shit like “WTF is even happening?” lol

3 Likes

Yeah I did. I had idea what I was doing with him and I somehow won. The fact hat he was a weirdo only made it better. Probably the only time the one character I mained was one of the best.

There is a solid chance even the arakune player didn’t know.

4 Likes

Making my point.

1 Like

Arakunes MUs against the Kumos are still very very bad.
They nerfed Nu into the ground with CF and she still beats him with her eyes closed.

Jin let me introduce you to 6B

It covers massive space in front of you, above you, beats crossups, is head invul and converts into a full Combo into Oki on hit and on block, you still get frame advanatge.

1 Like

Ha, I haven’t played BB in a while, and people would complain about my Mu and 2C…

Yeah that’s anime that’s cheating. Put some work in over time with a SF character like Falke.

I can activate astral vision and have best zoning too lol.

Nigga you play weeb shit why do you even care at this point?

I hope SF5 is on for another 5 years just to spite you dead game lul fuckers

8 Likes

My S4 guess if extended season

Guy
Poison or Roxy/ with Roxy
Rose
Makoto
Kage
Gorilla

My S4 guess if last season

Kage
Decapre
Damned
Rose
Makoto
Dark Sakura

My wishlist

Eagle
Sodom
Maki
Necro
Delta Red
Xiayu with Jiayu fighting in pair.

Hmmm…
Don’t want Honda. Never liked the character.

UNIST is a frustrating game to play against zoning. Played my friends phonon/whip character. Can barely move. Went to UNIST discord and asked what’s up and it seems you have to dash block versus her. Not very fun or inspiring gameplay. It’s the equivalent of having to bulldog in long stage games. Still like unist but the zoners seem like no “skill” assholes… more than most.

ST has unga. We just didn’t call it unga. We called it cheap shit and it was good because everyone had it and most everyone had good ways of dealing with it with moves like high priority damaging ground normals or high priority AA’s.

New school unga has the caveat that it’s being used against shitty priority moves, which makes it better. But it’s not that ST didn’t have it. It was just harder to apply.

BB arakune is one of my favorite character designs ever. The look aesthetic and the gameplay style are perfect for me. But I hate BB the game itself, and Ara is useless versus the true top tier…l which makes him generally useless since people are always using top tier… against me atleast… in anime.

I know others probably deal with the same stuff.

Where’s sodom and necro? The only 2 characters I’m really looking forward to, if they come.

Nu arakune and Rachael were all extremely busted in CT. It was basically the marvel2 of anime in terms of balance

You want honest work. Ok

This move is head invul, hits behind and above her.
Is air-unblockable, is a frametrap on ground strings, is head invul, converts into insta corner carry on hit and gives free pressure on block.
Did I mention its head invul lasts forever and the hitbox is bigger than it looks.
On Trades you get even better damage conversation.

This goes fullscreen into a full combo and Oki. On block free pressure.

And this halves her hurtbox and does the same as the other two options above.

1 Like

Calls things weeb shit, plays SF.

Irony is strong in this one.

1 Like

True dat.

I will elaborate if people want more info in BBCT matchups and balance but… case in point.

One character had an easy infinite combo that converted off every hit. He was not top tier and only 5th best.

Balance in BB was a lot better in the sequels, but only really decent by the time the got to CSEX.

1 Like

Don’t make me bring the weeb level tier list. You know what I mean!

A game i would had liked to be more successful is Killer Instinct.

That game has very good graphics, good controls,fun combat, and one of the best diverse roster i have ever seen in a fighting game. Pretty sad nobody talks about it anymore.

I love this bastard…

5 Likes

A self made List, made by SF people, who think they’re not weebs.

Don’t make me laugh.

1 Like

In CS1, CH 6A with Mu would lead to 8.7k.

And people still bitched about the 2C anti-air…

Yeah, Ara was the dumb character I always wanted to play but couldn’t because I hate pretty much every top tier. Otherwise I would play Bang and Ragna. That was an amazing game for my 13 year old mind.

1 Like

KI 3 is the best fighting game to come out in a decade.

1 Like