SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Yeah any SF people who want a break from SFV are going to go to Neutral Kombat 11 because Boon promises grounded neutral or Samurai remake. That’s about the only places they’re going as far as the ones regularly playing V/twitter monstering.

1 Like

Fuck the internet is weird.

2 Likes

Sure?

St.mk+V-Skill Avante, you welcome.

Laura is SF4 Abel with tits & ass:

• step kick move= check
  • horizontal move with ability to grab you on hit and change side with it= check
  • command grab= check
  • AA grab= check
  • kick special overhead move= check
  • ability to side switch with ease in combo= check

Abel ain’t gonna happen in SFV 100%.

4 Likes

What the fuck

2 Likes

I mean one of my mains has a ressource, but she also has projectiles that convert into full Combos from basically anywhere on the screen.
Maybe it’s because in GG I chose Pot. He mainly consists of churning butter and pressing da big buttons for. I mean his HS do almost as much damage as full Combos, not to mention that people die in 1-2 Potbuster and he has a Backdash with 1f recovery that is for half a second completly invincible.

It doesn’t help that SF player, scream weeb shit, whenever they see something other than their “allowed” weeb Zone of SF.
Not to mention that the actuall generation of SF players, hate big buttons and projectiles, both things I’m rather found of.

Recently we made a Character Roast on the Discord and it turned out, I play mainly Neutral Heavy and Zoning Characters, but more on the offensive side on the spectrum.
Luckly Anime allows to play offensive zoning.

1 Like

Anime has cooties, KOF never saw a new game since KOF13 so I can only stick with SFV while I hope for SamSho to be real SamSho and for DOA to get some momentum here in Brazil.

WANT.

Who is it?

Don’t forget YRC ICPM for mobility and general fukkery. Xrd Pot best Pot.

Speaking of Abel…top 3 things wrong with this picture though ?

1 Like

Well I play the Murakumos in CF.
Lambda and Nu mainly, though my Nu is terrible.
I play a bit of Mu occasionly.
And yes Gravity Seed counts as ressource

I also play Es, for telling people to stay on the ground, cause she got a AA Button that makes Falke look like she doesn’t even know what an AA is.

Also what the hell are you talking about ?
Hammerfall YRC Potbuster is the only mobility you need.
Fullscreen armored running Commandgrab? Hell yes.

1 Like

I see nothing wrong.

1 Like

Ah yes, the murakumos. I miss BBCT Nu.

Hammerfall YRC is great, but the sheer terror you can see in your opponent’s face when Pot just Zoops in from the air faster than most projectiles is just priceless.

1 Like

Hmmmm…

plus …

https://newvitruvian.com/images/lobster-clipart-spongebob-squarepants-character-5.png

Working…

Result

images

1 Like

So you are one of those BB players…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with Top Tier Nu.
You just have to get in on her. Somehow while surviving the corridor or Spikes, Wheels and D Buttons.

1 Like

The only good thing about top tier Nu was that she handed Arkakune his ass.

And that was cathartic.

1 Like

I don’t get 40 percent combos for my c.HP, but I like that it hits them before they can come down from their jump.

I won that round old school no triggers no anime. Put Falke in Marvel.

5 Likes

I miss top tier Ara. I miss him in general. When will he be in Cross Tag.

1 Like

The fuck? Did you even play BB:CT?

Arkaune obsoleted half the cast without needing any real ability or gameplan. Then you have to factor in the players that were actually good with him. The only reason he didn’t completely destroy that game was because the two better top tiers obliterated him.

2 Likes

LOL I remember OG CT tournaments at my locals. Just watched arakune busy bee curse everyone to death lol.

1 Like

The fixed him in the sequels. He was still crazy strong and top tier in several. But not just a face roll.

1 Like