SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Between the options what do you recommend ?

Move to japan while switching to fightcade i think.

Since I missed it earlier, happy birthday @Bea_Iank Good luck on your quest to conquer the Latam SFV region. :muscle:

1 Like

I wish the whiners would go play ST. Some matches later they would be begging to come back to SFV and would find S1 Balrog being the fairest of offense. After two weeks on ST they could easily play against Vanilla Mika all day and not complain at all.

Well if you move to Japan (close enough to Tokyo or Kyoto area) you basically don’t need fightcade. Know at least 2 or 3 old 3S friends that moved to Japan partly just to get more arcade perfect 3S in.

I tried fightcade once with 3S before the latest version and didn’t like how it ran so I don’t bother with it. I only play 3S now if the arcade cab is at some major that I’m at. Otherwise I don’t bother.

1 Like

Real talk.

I actually tried fightcade and it ran pretty bad for me sadly.

Still a cool thing though.

1 Like

Complaining and throwing insults around is easier these days.

So no one is going to play older games, when they can just complain about SFV being shit and demanding for Capcom to fix it.

I don’t like most of the emulated versions of the old games, I like SFV cuz I play characters that have working anti airs and I can just one hit confirm people down like 3S and I got no problems so I’m good.

Neutral Kombat 11 and Samurai remake will hold me over until the next crack.

3SO always ran pretty well for me. But I’m not a hardcore 3S player.

I think we played once or twice on 3SO back in the day.

Yeah i’m just not gonna bust out a 360 or PS3 to play that shit. It was fun then though.

Do you still have XB1 (I think I remember you selling it but am not sure), it is backwards compatible I think.

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t wanna plug that shit in either. Nothing that I wanna play on it especially since I don’t like Season 3+ KI and most likely would just be waiting to play the same 4 dudes on 3SOE or have to bother people for matches. I’m good.

And I switched games to get the feeling of having actuall neutral again.

Like, how do I manage it to play SF in GG or even BB and get away with it?
This shouldn’t be a thing.
(I shouldn’t pick characters, who have big buttons and strong groundgame to do not achive this though)

Best list for me so far. Psycho Gorilla is a lock, no question asked.

This

Season pass later on

No FM increase

Salty people

Yikes. Get well soon! Happy Birthday!

Well, guess what, we actually got a season after all. I think. Shit’s weird man.

I hope Honda isn’t on the same boat as Kage. This PR is as bad as Namco’s dumbass Blind Shill Passes.

1 Like

Are they really gonna add Sodom though ?

I feel like his cameo in the stage is way too obvious. But then again the same thing can be said about Alex in the New York stage so idk…

You can play neutral in anything as long as it neutrals. Even shit like DBFZ.

Anime is always the same shit where you’re only going to get so many SF people into it because 93 sub systems, learning combos that are longer than 4 hits that require weight accountability and there’s always going to be some creature character with resources that does anime ass shit that turns them off from it.

1 Like

I could see Sodom making the cut just because SFV seems to be a game where the char roster says “hey you guys remember 3rd Strike and Alpha 3 right???” If he doesn’t make the cut for this game that weeb is doomed.

Sodom was meant to be in the base game, but was replaced with other Alpha reps.

He also doubles as the FF rep, but I think the new character this season will also be an FF rep. An exceptional design like G was I would guess.

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg, even Unist which is as tame as anime can get isn’t enough for SF closet weebs because of the character design and chars like Hilda which has buttons bigger than Abigail.

1 Like