SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

A fail attempt at humor.

The end isn’t funny, this is serious.

Spending my birthday with a cold, of course.
It is also Carmen Sandiego’s birthday today. Mere coincidence, says I.

4 Likes

I’m not.

Wanna bet? SF5 will last and will receive support for at least 3 more years including this one. And If SF6 comes out before 2022 I’ll buy you a PS5 and send it to you wherever you are on the planet.

1 Like

Not really, at his core he’s a footsies grappler. Alex is supposed to fill that role, but… he’s Alex.

He was already kind of a SFV character in 4. He had a fast dash, no real light confirms, and his sMK was basically a crush counter in drag.

Depends what you consider support.

More balance changes ? A few costumes ? Sure.

More characters ? I don’t think so because it makes more sense to invest those type of resources towards the roster of a new version of the game.

But you are entitled to your opinion.I respect it but i don’t have to agree with it.

PS : yes S4 will get more characters, but i doubt after 3 years the game will still be getting new characters.

We’ll get the gorilla in 2022

1 Like

That actually i wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

Support means it will be a living game with a community and CPT support. Characters are not the only measure of a pulse.

1 Like

Well,that’s what i said :stuck_out_tongue:

The community will be always alive, hell it still is for the old games.

Nobody wants it to die and it will never do so imo. And i repeat myself, at no point have i called this a dead game.

But I want it to die?
Rather see people play ST as main game again.

So they can call the people who made ST Balrog Retards.

If people wanted to play ST, they’d be playing ST.

2 Likes

Street Fighter V’s success is a weird one to me.

I want it to do good in order to justify making Street Fighter 6. However i do not like a lot of what SFV does, so i don’t really want Capcom to follow it’s formula.

So , where is the middle ground ?

If ST had SFV price pod they actually would.

NuckleDu and Punk don’t wanna play ST.

1 Like

Not enough Unga I assume.

When one jump in combo does 50% of your health, why do you even need the unga though.

1 Like

ST has working AAs

Not even that. Just new kids not gonna bother playing old stuff. That’s why old men sit on fightcade or move to Japan

So do a lot of games.