SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Most of the rumors have suggested one of the characters should be brand new to the series so I’m assuming that’ll happen.

Season 2 was their chance to really throw down with the new characters and they even pushed 2 brand news into S3, so I think at minimum one will be brand new.

If they put Able in this game after all this time I’m gonna be mad and mail a ziplock bag of dog fecal matter to 801

1 Like

In my list, I would argue Makoto is the least likely (and viper).

The others all have models and ties to story mode.

I think a season having at least one new character is just a generally safe bet.

I’m dropping the game for a week if Abel gets put in. I mean he was already put in IV mainly as a “here you go Makoto fans” and Laura is already a “here you go Abel/Makoto fans” character in SFV.

He would just be extra redundant when it’s pretty much set in stone that Makoto will hit S4.

1 Like

If his step kick remained basically the same, he would be mad strong in the SFV engine.

Abel was cool, but I feel like there are other characters already doing all the Abel stuff.

4 Likes

Makoto has been the most requested/voted female to get in the game and they said they take that into account when bringing in characters. Ties to story or not Makoto is pretty much the S1 Alex/Juri of S4 and she has to be in if Capcom doesn’t want to face the wrath of waifu lovers and Makoto cosplayers everywhere.

2 Likes

That’s why I put her on the list. If they have the budget to do one from scratch, I figure she would be at the top.

I’m not convinced they do though.

1 Like

He’s better fit to just wait until SF6 and thrown in early in the roster with a bit of a revision.

1 Like

This is where you are mistaken. We’re barely halfway. Live in the moment and stop chasing after another that may never even come (SF6).

S4

Kage
Honda
Rose
Makoto
Sodom
New

3 Likes

Sodom is a decent bet too. The’ve Been teasing him since SFxT.

I think rose is basically a no go though.

1 Like

Still plenty of coal to add to the fire.

Like Maki. Add Maki.

Yea, keep believing that.

S4 will have more characters that’s a given. But this game is no way barely halfway,you are kidding yourself.

Nah this game’s dead bro. I’m just waiting for 6 in 2021.

Rose is definitely coming back according to G’s character story.

The only thing that matters about G is that he doesn’t matter.

Also, I put little weight on those character stories as they play more like disconnected vignettes than something meaningful.

I never said it’s dead, but it’s on it’s last phase.

“bro”

Always nice to see a fanboy trying to find points.

That can all be proven wrong easaly, without effort and in 2 minutes.

I still haven’t done G’s or Kage’s story’s yet. I’ll have to check out G building up his gram.

1 Like

Nah it’s dead bro. Kage is the end of times bro. It’s been fun bro.