SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

TBH I thought they were going to kill the game MVCI style after Kage. @Volt had me convinced at first. This is good news.

He would never induce any salt offline of course.

Twinblades is ready

2 Likes

S4

Honda, Thawk, DeeJay, Feilong, Makoto and Rose?

1 Like

That’s the most SF2 boy list I’ve seen, but maybe.

2 Likes

Season 4 is all dropping at the same time.

6 Likes

It’s the strongest woman’s B-Day the fuck ya’ll niggas doing?

Edit: tiny chun image go away fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

I was joking how bland and generic it is if it was done with a completionist logic.

1 Like

I don’t care about video game bdays. Usually just comes with cosplay spam any way.

2 Likes

I’m wierd… I want more original characters…

2 Likes

I lost to three people using her three times today. I ain’t giving anything else.

1 Like

Same thought. Best way to one up dropping the last 2 chars of S3 at the same time is to drop the last 5 of S4 all at the same time. And it gives them plenty of time after to work on whatever else they have going on - SFVI, RE8, MHW x Marvel crossover DLC, Dino Crisis 4, etc.

Nigga respect the lore

3 Likes

By the lore they should be in rocking chairs by now or at minimum current day Van Damme. Tostitos commercials ass characters.

3 Likes

Pertho if you wrong I get mod status

3 Likes

I played story mode…

I genuinely liked Rashid’s portion of the general story. Everything else was just funny.

I’ll say I’m looking forward to a second general story though. Why not.

1 Like

499999957_pQIMfsQ

SFV story was gawd awful man fuck

1 Like

I fixed that for you

1 Like

I liked a couple of character interactions. But the framework was garbage (like, really, really bad).

Also, if we assume we are getting 5 characters all at once, then my bets for season 4 are:

Kage
Honda
Makoto
Decapre
Abel
New character.

If there are no new characters, the c viper.

Ve-Kira powers activate!

4 Likes

Well if someone made a YouTube video about it, it must be true!