SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

@Akhos is more like Ulong.

Keeps changing characters, is garbage and likes anime panties.

Her head looks like a balloon with a wig.

Zeku green suit is too fresh to change.

Im glad PS+ is a paid service. You guys talk about playing and it gets tempting. Then I remember I’d have to oay money to make myself angry at this game and laugh.

You aint getting me that easily you cheeky bastard service.

3 Likes

I always lie.

They are giving away Modern Warfare remastered for free this month though, i really miss playing that game. For sure gotta grab that.

Implying there’s any other option. Have stage effects that need to be synced over the connection for easy lag strats brehs.

Just pull out a random Sagat and pretend you are @HighlandFireball , it worked for me :wink:

1 Like

Sagat it too galaxy brain for my puny mind.

Her elbows look weird but to compensate she jiggles like crazy in her tank top so everything’s good.

I have seen a lot of shit talk among the local FGC regarding the DOA6 season pass, i honestly don’t see what’s wrong with it. It seems like fair value to me.

He’s definetely a good pick for the online grind, he’s one of the best characters at taking advantage of scramble situations and he’s full of yolo shit.
Can’t really get mad at aegis setups tho, those things takes a fuckton of practice, how do you whine about that? “hurr you only won because you spent hours practicing things in training mode!”?

1 Like

They should have done a character pass and costume passes seperately instead of lumping them together.

Something like kof character bundle pass $20

Wedding bundle 1 = $20
Wedding bundle 2 = $20.

Costume bundle 1 = $20
Costume bundle 2 =$20

I mean. It’s the same thing but it doesn’t look like omg $100 season pass!!!

2 Likes

It’s not really aimed are serious players. That pack is aimed squarely at the fan service/casual audience.

1 Like

I guess that is what you get for being honest.

Season pass always to me implies that you are getting everything and this seems like that. Not like the NRS/Arksys/Capcom season passes.

But yeah, you are right that they should have had separate character and costume passes.

Sometimes I think Japanese fighting game devs are really so out of touch. Sigh.

At least the Tekken team are doing good.

1 Like

For me it’s just jarring when there are additional game add-ons that cost almost or as much as the game itself.

1 Like

Here’s to turning fucking old today.

5 Likes

I always tell myself it would better if they priced these things more reasonably, and instead had greater volume. For example, if costumes were a buck a pop, I would buy lots.

But you know they have the data, and there are enough people that buy these things for those huge prices, that it is more profitable to price high. That’s why all those loot box/micro transactions seem so overpriced.

1 Like

@Vhozite

Can you Talk to me about the Nash matchup?

I played a few online yesterday, and I’m not sure how to approach things. A lot of the matchup seems to be, Nash throws a heavy boom, then I have to hold that.

What should I generally be doing against him (outside of stay on him once I am in), and what should I be doing in neutral to dissuade the flowchart?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Let me run this errand first

No rush.