SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Garlic Jr…:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Mr. Fucking PoPo

That should be the next character.

1 Like

New Broly > Old Broly

7 Likes

But all of his match ups would be 9-1. Players would rage once they learned the pecking order :wink:

LOL I didn’t even know you were there. Evo is so big now that it’s nearly impossible to meet up with everyone you know will be there any way. Evo with like 1,000 total people there yeah sure. This big convention shit I’ve caught myself saying I’ll meet people on FB and then dont actually meet them lol.

That’s perfect.

Add Mr. PoPo and Mr Satan together. One has all 9-1 and one has all 1-9 matchups.

Makes you wonder if the games are all that fun. MTG goes through cycles too. What usually starts a downturn is the game sucking dick.

I may have to watch Abridged beginning to end again. They are geniuses over at TFS

I was saying in the thread that I was there! I was posting my current record from pools and everything!

…though that’s still better than @Darklightjg1 saying he saw me during Guilty Gear pools and still didn’t say anything >:c

I don’t bite I swear

1 Like

I’m sure I wasn’t reading that whole thread during Evo any way.

I’d like to meet up with you at a place with a solid buffet so I can see you get the most plain stuff at the buffet. LOL. Plus some offline casuals.

1 Like

How do players buffer ryus st.lk into hurricane kick in neutral without the hurricane kick coming out on whiff? Seems impossible to buffer them and have them not come out on whiff so I might have seen people doing a different thing. I know cr.mk buffers into hurricane kick and the hurricane kick won’t come out if the cr.mk whiffs but st.lk into hurricane kick seems hard.

If I can find anything at all

You underestimate just how picky a person can be :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In other news, MK11 just had it’s whole roster leaked. I’m pretty sure the only fighting game recently to not get spoiled was Tekken 7

2 Likes

I was like…

14 Likes

Nobody cares about Tekken characters like that regardless of what the hype wants you to believe.

The only time a telling character matters is if they are good or not. Otherwise…meh

1 Like

Anyone considering about going to combo breaker this year?

:'3

I ain’t rooming with any srk thugs. I just want to play games lmao

Well regardless of the room part I am still planning on going so quote still stands XD

All of that momentum and flash gone to an ex dp. Hope you took the game after that.

2 Likes