SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Combo breaker is like, the closest major to me… and I still couldn’t go even if I wanted.

Yeah that was the first match of the ranked set I won. I won that set 2 1 after he beat me 0 2 earlier in the day (got lazy and didn’t react to certain things I could have).

I was like there’s no way he’s not going to press buttons during this Marvel ass shit so I’m DPing.

1 Like

Don’t you got vacation days to spend?

Jokes aside, this is why i freaking hate this hard carry character man. There is no character in the game the rewards scrubiness as hard as Urien. I find the YOLO headbutt in the end after the EX PP to be hilarious.

Nothing but button mashing 24/7 and no other shit bag character get rewarded as much for this as Urien.

I bet he probably think that he is the sickest player ever. What’s sad is that if he actually landed a good reset, that would have been the round lmao.

Ha… that’s funny.

I get plenty of vacation, but my schedule is somewhat at the mercy of my clients. Unless something changes I will actually be in New York that weekend.

If I’m not I’m sure I could come up with an excuse to take the train/drive to Chicago (it is a 5.5 hour trip), but I’m not registering or anything. So it would just be to meet up or play casuals.

I’ll let you guys know if something works out… but I’m doubtful.

Thanks to Cobel, I’ve started to live by these words whenever I encounter Urien:

“He’s gonna headbutt, isn’t he?”

That shit works wonders.

3 Likes

Casuals are still good.

Would like to play SF x TK again if you’re there but I think my laptop’s dying and I don’t want to spend money on a new one :frowning:

Wow that combo is… literally some combo video nonsense from a few years ago.

But for real, Urien carries people hard. It carried me for a while there. Which feels bad cause I love the dude in 3s :frowning:

But the fact that combo even happened in a match says something… good or bad? Who knows?

That would be fun. I’m not even sure how much muscle memory I still have for that game.

If I can go I will post. Things can be figured out from there.

Yeah, I wouldn’t even be salty if I got exploded in that much style.

Why would you buffer hurricane anyway, it’s light donkey kick or fireball you want to buffer.

1 Like

Me: Looks like they are updating Anthem. Let me leave my Xbox on and enable auto updates so it’s done after i get off work

Me, after an 8hr shift: oh boy time to relax and play this game

Xbox: yo dawg there’s an update available.

Me:

3 Likes

Anyone playing tonight

Think I’m gonna take a break from SFV, now that the netcode is bad and everyone’s playing Apex.

I just fought a Urien that opened up with headbutt, and all thought left my body.
It was resignation: “Ah, it’s one of these guys”. And I did zero thinking the rest of the match, win or lose. (I lost)

So yeah, good time to take a break, see y’all when Dudley gets announced in march.

2 Likes

Still at work. Maybe in 45-60 minutes… if you are waiting that long.

The Xbox auto update is weird. It works most of the time, and it’s great, but every now and then it just decides to, not update things.

No idea what causes it.

Got 2 hours so probably

I don’t suppose @GetTheTables or @DevilJin_01 or @Doctrine_Dark are around?

I will stand by this, since i have been saying it since S1.

Urien is the equivalent of SF4 Blanka when it comes to SF5. The only difference is that he is actually pretty good while Blanka was trash.

Sorry akh. Not on tonight.

Stop running from meeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like