SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I do play it. And I still play MVC3 when I can. Fact of the matter is the online playerbase is not all that great anymore.

Simply getting another Marvel doesn’t mean people will play it. The game had way too many downs to sustain a consistent following. What a lot of people want is a fresh take on Marvel without the glaring flaws MVCI had. That’s totally understandable.

3 Likes

When out in the wild, the Melee humper will reveal themselves eventually with pretentious nonsense.

You dont understand just how deep our game is OMGs guizze is so deep with the gameplay that you fighting game people dont understand.

Most inssuferable wankery.

Evo without marvel is just odd, I hope Capcom makes a good sequel and actually listen to fans next time. shame that MegaMan X and sigma finally make it into marvel that was hot garbage

1 Like

Nephew plays at my local, which is LITERALLY held up the street from where I work, and I am too busy being a grown up to ever go.

Melee community reminds me of the rick & Morty community.

Yeah, it’s a good show, but that fan base is largely insufferable.

In direct response to who you quoted. Melee is a deep game… and that has nothing to do with why it ain’t at Evo.

Heh

Yeah, so about patching…

Hard to call DBFZ over patched, for a game that still has new content coming out the rate of patching is kind of glacial.

5 Likes

Yes. In addition, almost all the patches have been fairly minor or been nothing but buffs.

Most characters play almost exactly the same as on launch, and the top tier has been mostly fixed.

Overpatching is real, DBFZ is not a good example.

3 Likes

RayRay is just saying he’d rather play Mahvel. Like nigga you ain’t slick

2 Likes

Heh intentional or not I kinda like this word

2 Likes

Chris Matrix complained about it in his podcast. Teen Gohan had stuff nerfed without explanation. The game has had…2-3 patches in its first year?

Meh.

I’m not that much of a fan of character swap mods because pretty much everything that replaces the character i main, Juri, is a downgrade.

That wasn’t intended to be a nerf. The change to his LL autocombo was intended to be a buff but had unintended side effects.

T Gohans LL isn’t great anyways, 90% of that character has been buffed or untouched.

Of those 3 patches, two were 95% bug fixes. There was really only a single significant balance batch in season 1.

1 Like

But you’re losing stuff the community found and developed. Its disheartening as a player.

That’s true of literally any nerf of any kind? I don’t follow?

1 Like

DOA has too many skinny thots as well. And on top of that, “realistic” model swaps look weird with SF’s Big Feet/Hands requirement

2 Likes

I know that mod, i love it.

Can you take off that scythe though ?

Scary thing is, Siri let that slide.

Maybe it is a word.