SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

… and waluigi

1 Like

I think Vesper is just in a situation where since he doesn’t really bother anyone there’s no one to bother him to begin with. It’s funny because his close dojo friend Sonicsol is like the opposite of him. He gets super frustrated and calls out mad people on twitter and on his stream. He always drums up the issues of the game and the players more passionately and tends to get more feathers ruffled due to that.

Consider it a good thing that you’re giving Vesper something else to do other than comfortably play random select ranked. He had to call out his main troll Blanka on you. No more games vs Twin.

1 Like

9 Likes

Yeah Vesper doesn’t like Kolin and he hates playing Juri. Whenever he asks which character he should use next he gets trolled with requests for Juri.

3 Likes

I wonder if he’s like Po where supposedly they’re different in person.

Edgy and white haired lol

I just want Cyber Akuma back with homing missiles and rocket jetpacks for flight mode then retire regular Akuma forever for crossover games lol

Super technical, and not the least bit derpy.

I’ve never heard anyone complain about fighting against or watching Vergil. I mean, You never see the same thing twice because it’s impossible to get away with spamming the same tactic over and over again.

I love when Yipes was commenting on Chris G’s Vergil sword loops in top 8 Frosty Faustings. “Yo Chris I’ve never seen that combo before”

I remember when Vergil’s reliance on meter was going to be a problem. I love watching people get Sparda’d and if you don’t like it, snap him in and pray.

2 Likes

I thought the incoming mixup weakness would bring him down.

I mean, it’s still a weakness, but was nowhere near enough to do him in.

I drove to atl to play MVC3 at one of those pop up events before release. lol

I played it at one of the release GameStop tournament things.

I won, but I was the only anime player there. And MvC3 is an anime game through and through.

I actually don’t disagree with you that much mvc3 is a slightly evolved dbzf both are anime games. Mvci imo got back into the vs spirit but…it was ugly and only had two characters

RIP

I didn’t mean it as an insult.

Just pointing out it has a lot in common with anime games. It’s very similiar to BB which I was big into at around that time.

Also, I haven’t played very much of MvCI, but it seemed more an evolution of the SFxT formulas than the vs formula.

Yeah it’s a weakness you make yourself cognitive of, but you still play him any way.

Also, footsies.

Vergil did not derp hard enough.

His derp worked and he did not commit.

1 Like

I think you confused footsies for footdives

Literal footsies.

Japanese MVC3 commentary was the best. “FOO FOO DAIIII FOO FOO DAIIIII”

1 Like

Marvel needs a CapAm that doesn’t look like shit and has Final Justice. Get that right and I’ll buy your stupid expensive version day one.

Also in the way back machine, to whomever asked about G vs Abi: I think it is even with an asterisk. If G can get and maintain any Prez levels the fireballs can be a problem for Abi to get around even with his tools. Both of them can blood murder each other if they get rolling on offense so it’s sort of like a shotgun fight where one person is trying to get a sniper rifle set up if they can.

6 Likes

I miss Marvel. None of the other games have filled that emptiness for me.

6 Likes

What you didn’t like Cap Lesnar?