SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I want star lord to have an 8-way dash and summon velociraptors for his super, and for his lvl3 ride in a lego mech.

Let’s get meta.

3 Likes

Just re-release MvC2 (again) for current gen consoles and PC if youre gonna work with Marvel again Capcom :weary:

If we dont get Commando assist, next marvel is a wash.

Still don’t have Viper or X23 so not the same. Dr.Doom is boring in Marvel 2 also.

I def feel like Marvel 4 is getting a trailer at evo.

Its crazy that I want to go just for that lol…

I flew to Florida just to play dead MVCI.

I may have to fly to Vegas to see the next crack.

2 Likes

marvel 4 better have fantastic four

fuck magneto fuck storm fuck wovlerine fantastic four are the best marvel franchise characters

1 Like

If they release a new marvel, I hope they dont patch it for 2 years. Make people really squeeze it before you think about changes.

1 Like

Would be nice. Would have loved people to deal with MVCI Dorm Rose pedals for 2 years loool

If mega man X is in the game, he should just explode any time he comes on screen.

1 Like

If Gene from Godhand doesnt make it in, Im banning everybody in this thread.

4 Likes

I want Gill to make it also. Just so Jion Wansu will be happy.

1 Like

Put in 1942 as a character and I’ll buy it on release date

2 Likes

I’m only interested if waluigi makes the cut.

1 Like

ibuki racoon should be in marvel 4 so you can tag it with rocket racoon

1 Like

Jion is crazy. That man transcends the confines of SRK with his “Let Akuma rock in ST” nonsense.

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gill is the only 3rd Strike character that even 3rd Strike players don’t care about. Jion will care about that character.

1 Like

Let’s be real, the most important character to come back is Vergil.

He was everyone’s favorite, and was always hype.

I seriously wanna meet him. Need to know if Jion is trolling or not. More than anything else, I need that question answered.

1 Like

Forget MvC4 requests.

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 versions of Disney characters as guests in the new Mortal Kombat.

3 Likes