SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

He actually really really really doesn’t like Kolin and I didn’t know this.

Last night went like this:

(I win)

Vesper: Dude fuck Kolin man this character is fucking stupid. Hey Twin do you realize you’re getting carried by your character so much? (I am but I’m not gonna admit this fuck outa here). Bro next time we play I’m using Blanka.

Vesper is usually quite positive about his losses in this game so some of his comments surprised the fuck outa me.

Also I mad a Birdie RQ last night. I also kept my points over 21K

Guys I’m thinking I’m back

4 Likes

Lol getting carried by Kolin.

The shit people say.

2 Likes

Shadaloo Gorilla is gonna happen

4 Likes

I think Kolin is pretty damn good. I think she’s strong. I also think Kolin carries me but not like top tier carries. She carries me in places that work really well for her like whiff punishing.

Vesper was also getting mad because I was just walking forward and pressing buttons. This was actually something a better player told me to do because they felt like I was being to passive and was letting me know I need to be more dominate with Kolins neutral.

Also Kolin beats Sakura.

1 Like

I think I saw a tweet saying a visiting Nephew won WNF last night.

Maybe Kolin’s pretty good?

1 Like

I think she’s a complete character. She has everything she needs and that’s probably why you don’t see me doing “reeeeeeeeeeeee” shit like I used to because she’s fucking good.

I would honestly rather have a full on Capcom roster fighting game so that there wouldnt be interference shit from Marvel/Disney

4 Likes

DBFz may have the best graphics up to date, but it’s current flare is fading slowly yet it will stay up but stagnate.

Because they have reveal mostly all the possible bombs DLC early. What else left? Goku 4? UI Goku? and Vegeta version? Master Buten?

It’s like people already know what’s possible next and what it can offer.

What the next MVC needs to do is having a huge surprise in something that never happened before in other FG but still keeping the important retro aspect that hooked it’s followers. So it would had a shock value that DBFz manage to pull off when it was revealed.

She’s probably solid now but she isnt on a gameplan where you can just do dumb unpunishable shit into a v-trigger that just lol wins you rounds.

In the list of perpetrators, she isnt all that high.

1 Like

Never a better time to do it. Capcom is king right now.

1 Like

Dat ain’t crack. Crack needs Marvel heroes with capes 8 way dashing. Licensing is part of the struggle that we fight for when we Truly Believe. Stan Lee would want no less than for crack to come back.

3 Likes

MvC3 is trash. Stop lumping it in with the Gawd Game.

1 Like

Her VT2 can definitely carry, but only half way. You still gotta win half the match the old fashioned way.

I guess I just described most SFV characters though.

Give Capcom characters capes and 8 way dashes. Solved.

Disney have been cancer lately. I don’t think it would work as good and well as before. Look at the Captain Marvel Rotten Tomatoes controversy for example. Pure cancer.

2 Likes

Strider has a scarf. Make that a cape and let him tridash with a 1 bar ouroboros.

1 Like

If Strider was slightly higher tier I might have played it more, but 2 cape wearers vs robot got old for me. Iron Man is kinda cool but you kinda have to build the whole team around him and he just isn’t as cheap as Mags.

MVC3 is just fucking wild and love the diversity you have neutrally with all of the characters. Viper/Strider just isn’t in any other fighting game period.

MVCI with more time could have been more of something, but I love the free tag and how you could essentially freelance your own assists with it. Dante/Dorm or Hawkeye, Jedah/Coon and Morrigan/MH creates some real sick shit. If they made more than space and soul storms strong would like to see where it would have gone.

Any way, next crack is on the waaayyy

SFV Nash with 8 way dash

Rose, Cyber Akuma and Mech Zangief with Flight mode.

Claw with Triangular Jump lol

1 Like

If you want that then be my guest, you’re gonna play a heavy handed MCU character ad inclusion with not much outside of that, probably some shitty looking “realistic” graphics that will be memed to death, bland ass cinematic soundtracks, some of the worst voice acting put to fighting games, and then the game releases and it will die in a matter of weeks.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Sound like a quitter to me. Need to watch more Lucdown replays.

Rumors are next Marvel will allow a lot more control from Capcom and better control from Capcom is what created Marvel 3 even though Marvel still wringed their hands a bit in it.