SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

My update was just shy of 20GB.

So, yeah, you missed something. :slight_smile:

It’s happening, I know there is really something great out there!! Now it’s coming!!

This is how legit datamine works you get file names encrypted and code not complete detail of names lol, Xkira already proves his fraud when he posted something this january in twitter that expose his capabilities which supports the legit dataminers activity.

He even had a history of copying somebody else’s work before during season 2 which proves him to be lazy and doing fraud stuff like using mod files then play it in his previous yt channel that never happened.

What happened to him is that he became lazy and instead post speculation, and copying wishlist rather than doing legit datamine works, in a desperate attempt to be talked about, he even create drama late 2018 to early january but failed. He may find that legit datamining for him is boring.

As for Alpha Bison it’s really coming because it’s a guaranteed $$$, while the rest of the one with the Alpha Bison like the Classic Birdie and Abigail is unlikely. As for 2 classic Ryu lets see…

I just hope the alpha bison it isn’t just like Zangief Mask.

4 Likes

It’s actually 19.5 gigs on PS4. The 15 was Steam.

Yeah, that.

I thought it was big too. But patch size doesn’t always match up with patch content.

Birth about to see a nice lil surge in sales thanks to Evo.

Its ironic that fighting game players can’t see the obvious shift in evo’s “gameplay” Evo isn’t holding on to “dying” “dead” or poorly received games. Also not holding on to games that have a steady fan base that can literally be an evo game any year. Clearly that doesn’t apply to your Street fighters and tekkens…

Essentially they are betting on the future, and also “keeping evo fresh” they might lose a bit of $ from melee, but I think melee is a pain to run and it’s pretty much a safe fall back plan for any year of evo.

Did anyone else catch stylish car for the dojo? Dudley confirmed?

1 Like

Problem is that Evo inflated itself with smash numbers. Evo planning has been about FGC + Smash for a while now. Odds are that there are some cost/benefit analysis going in that we dont know about.

Either way smash money forced Evo into a different direction than just growing fighting games have. Pulling out melee is gonna be tricky dicky.

2 Likes

Idk, worst case they just eat crow and bring it back next year. Not exactly an SFxT situation where the game dies off based on it’s Evo status.

Evo is all about the Core Values and nothing else.

Money you lose has to be replaced from somewhere. This is one of the big reasons why forcing smash was terrible: it turned them into an economic necessity. After Evo 2013’s tomfoolery, every FGC tournament basically worked them in for the cake.

Now that Evo is going to try and go without it, the data is going to be telling.

Well if the rumor mill is to be believed Evo will be bringing other games in no time… cough Mahvel…

2 Likes

The Melee community is petty. They wouldn’t comeback. Mr. Wizard has clearly thought about this for sometime. His tweet from last year indicated that Melee wouldn’t be back.

Which rumors? Better start explaining.

What bringing back dead ass ugly ass trash ass no assists ass MvCi?

I still believe there is a Mahvel 4 out there? Fchamp is recently joking 4.

If there were legits in 4 that would be him and justin. then the rest will follow.

I believe this isn’t the most recent tease of Fchamp of 4.

I like the infinity storm than xfactor, but assist is way to go than infinity surge.

I can’t even pretend to know what the net return on featuring Melee is, but it’s probably the most expensive game to host, more so every year, and I don’t think that community has much left in growth potential.

A few weeks/months ago, Max mentioned in a video that there maybe an MvC4 as a new game or revision of MvCI (his sources). Now Filipino Champ went on a twitter spree strongly teasing that it is coming and to save his tweets.

1 Like

MvCI is already on the EVO Lineup.
It just got renamed to BBCTB and is actually a good game, since it’s not made by Capbucket.

Of Course Marvel palyer would never go with anime, they rather play “everyone is the same Fighter Z” and yell how great the game is.

Truly amazing people, whats an ASW? I only know Bamco and Capcops.

L is real 2401

The 4 clearly meant MvC4.

Pretty sure all of that would be PS5 stuff.

Meh.