SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

With eyes.

1 Like

That should perfectly sum SFV at high level up.
Or at any level for that matter.

7 Likes

Muk is a good boy

I just find it funny people complain about the new mons but then ignore the equally silly designs in the old games

Mine too and that’s the 4th year on this game. Today I’ve played a bit without overthinking on my opponent thoughts and I feel better overall. Finally I’ve accepted how people online will take the dumbest decisions most of the time and they aren’t afraid of looking like noobs if that lead them to a victory. They don’t need and they don’t respect me, why I have to respect them? Dunno why I’ve forgot this.

The art has definitely changed.

I would argue the earlier mon’s were better on average, but there still plenty of good ones. And I really like the Alolan forms for Sun/Moon.

Will always be the best pokemon

2 Likes

He’s up there but these are the best ones

Yeah, well its daddy is fucking home:

Dont know anything passed gen 2 lol

Best pokemon has always been Arcanine. The original legendary pokemon.

That is Gen 2 (Mostly).

3 Likes

Well then I forget most of them too. Any of the original 151 and I’d be good lol

classic is the best

4 Likes

Now thats a wild Pikachu I would want to catch,

I don’t really know Pokemon, but I do know that once you have Squirtle and Psyduck everything else best just get the fuck out of the way.

I sense danger near by. A flood of Genwunners coming…

Careful, the only thing you’re likely to catch is her Vulvasore.

1 Like

I’m feeling more and more uninterested in S4 news nowadays, but the thread derailing talking about Pokemons isn’t a good sign.

iirc that Pikachu is Jessica Nigri debut, that chick is flawless.

Edit: I was right
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I am also but for opposite reason. I already have most of what I want out of the game so there’s nothing for me to look forward to. I just see what shows up and go yay or nay at this point.

3 Likes
  1. Pokémon is an RPG and guess what monster archetype is practically universal in any JRPG…

It’s a mimic.

Ahkos is going down

1. That’s consistent with his Evo line and unlike the other pile of garbage I posted grimer>muk is the OG ugly garbage Pokémon plus he felt right at home in the places you can capture him because it fits the toxic poison theme of Cinnabar island

Ahkos is weezing he’s about to fall over

1. Magnimite is fucking simple done right and his Evo is literally perfect. It fits the core theme of the designs elements of gen 1.

Ahkos takes his final breath and falls over
Twin walks over his cold corps and looks at him with pity
Shouldn’t have thought you could do it nigga… what a shame

1 Like

I think you have those nostalgia goggles on too tight

Also @FlyingVe it’s been 36 minutes sir :frowning: