SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Jingle jingle motherfucker!

I’ve come to lock your shit down!

8 Likes

SFV Character reveal at FR or EVO :^) ?

2 Likes

Smash is a given for big start early. It’s going to get carryover from the Melee players who know their game is Evo dead so most likely will be biggest game at Evo end game.

Tekken 7 will most likely go down

Since Mr.Wiz for whatever reason essentially Evo killed DBFZ (that like MVCI last year was poorly explained/not explained at all) , SFV will likely have second most entrants end game. DBFZ obviously is a “main game” but taking it from what it was last year to a Saturday game this year is essentially an Evo kill as far as the depth of the scenario.

Soul Calibur 6 obviously going down. I barely hear anyone talk about that game. Whether a game is liked or hated good sense for it being popular is people going off about it.

UNIST always has its good surges at certain tournaments so not surprised.

MK11 has a shot of going up, but it’s a wildcard since Evo has a shit ton of drama with NRS and NRS players in general show up in very fickle numbers for major/regional events. NRS games are the most disproportional between buyers and tournament entrants.

Samurai Shodown is wildcard as all fuck, but look forward to how it turns out.

DBFZ is the same as I am with Melee. Hate the game with a passion so in a cynical way LOVE that it’s not SUNDAY game at Evo, but Evo was supposed to be a tournament that puts games on main stage based on tourney entrants and such. Now that it’s clear that Evo staff will turn their back on anime for other avenues, nothing is safe anymore. MVCI could have been fighting game of the year and Evo staff can kill it/reduce to Saturday game the next year apparently. Sucks for those guys.

I’m not sure Evo staff understands the impact of reducing DBFZ to an NRS game at Evo, but they’ll find out. They already took a blow from Toei blowing up some of their tournament presence and this is further insult. If logistics is enough to remove DBFZ from Sunday finals (if that’s the only reason) then I’m really really not sure about Evo anymore.

Blazblue Tag gets good entrants and good support from different types of fighting gamers. Plays more to vs style gameplay than DBFZ so I’m down with seeing where it goes another year.

1 Like

I have no idea if I sound like an anime character but I talk allot and verbalize my inner thoughts.

When I win against an annoying player:

"YEAH YEAH NIGGA SUCK MY FUCKING DICK THIS IS MY GAME BITCH"

When I lose to that same player after the first win:

"god damn what the fuck did I do wrong"

When it’s a close tense match but my opponent got done schooling me:

"okay so like I know was walking too much and … but yeah so if… I okay but maybe if I… shit man"

If they one and done me:

"cuck bitch ass faggut ass nigga"

When I lose to a really good player:

"sigh… well yeah I was over extending I shouldn’t pressed that button… puts hands to face "damn man"

When I get in a zone and stop a players flowchart:

"naw nigga I saw that already"

When I’m playing a Hollywood streamer or tournament player:

"NOOOOOOOO 801 STRIDER PLEASE NIGGA PLEASE I DIDN’T MEAN IT DON’T DO IT TO ME!!!"

When I lose and I’m blind with rage and want to kill my own family:

"…"

3 Likes

Clearly, my brain is not mighty enough for high level Street fighter 5.

2 Likes

When in doubt, teabag.

1 Like

Anyone playing tonight

Pokemon died after World 1 or whatever

Pokémon war. The Pokémon survived, but that’s why there are no fathers.

/deepest lore

In about 20 I can play. I will post.

In the real canon, you could marry your pokemon…the secret lore

So you turn into F.Champ whenever you beat somebody annoying. That’s cool

3 Likes

All he needs to complete the disguise is to start randomly tweeting the number 4.

1 Like

How champ already got insider info on Mahvel 4 god damn

2 Likes

Is that real did they really make a key chain a pokemon lmao

Yes.

And before you laugh, he’s actually really cool. He has lots of moves based around locking things up.

They made a pokemon that was literally just a Poke Ball and who’s evolution was just a poke ball but upside down

And a pile of sludge that becomes a bigger pile of sludge

And a bunch of magnets that evolves into more magnets

So yeah

Where you been fam new Pokémon has some of the best stuff since gen 1

Fuck Charmander this is that real shit

DON’T YOU FUCKING BADMOUTH MUK YOU CRETiN!

4 Likes

Yeah but…literally just a keychain

1 Like