SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

8 Likes

I always liked the weird low tier Sam sho characters… and ukyo.

So my picks right of the bat kyoshiro caffeine nicotine and Tam Tam.

I just wanna toss skulls at people.

2 Likes

Rise of Robots was on SNES too. so garbage. i remember renting it because it looked 3D. oh those days…

2019 is the year of cham cham

I have both. The 3DO version is worse if you can believe that…

lol i don’t know if it’s harder to believe that somehow the 3DO version is worse or that you own 2 copies of this game :grinning:

You know what I want for S4?

A character whose v-trigger drains the opponent’s v-trigger bar entirely, whether it’s in use or stocked.
Like, fuck your v-trigger activation.
Fuck your extended pressure/mix-ups.

Outplay me, scrub.

3 Likes

Tam Tam was my jam, at least until I got that sweet, sweet Cham Cham.

Spoilers, her monkey was actually Tam Tam the whole time!

1 Like

… yeah… I am not always known for making good decisions…

I have a friend who has an irrational hatred for the game. So I made him play 3DO with me.

As stated before, I have a sealed copy of Rise 2 for Saturn as well.

1 Like

Worst fighting game?

Time Killers, which was so awful it was fantastic.

what made the 3DO version worse?

Outplaying someone might mean something if throws were actually decent and the game had good ranged moves. But with the game having neither of these. The notion of being “outplayed” doesn’t mean much when players can hide behind block/microwalk/delayed tech/backdash to get around throws.

Same when moves have such little range that simply walking backwards for 60 frames gets you away from 90 percent of the games pressure and scary moves.

Less button, no sound, more lag. It’s not uniquely worse, just worse in every aspect.

Oh yeah, since it is the 3DO, you half to daisychain the controllers together for multiplayer.

2 Likes

SSBU the leader of the FGC

It’s doing that well even with all the “real” smash players boycotting…

/sarcasm

Told you guys smash ultimate was in a good position to be the last game.

There will be no god on Evo sunday.

It’s early but damn DBFZ is low. It’s only beating BlazBlue Cross Tag

I don’t even want SFV to be the last game.

Perfectly happy to be able to get to bed a few hours earlier.

3 Likes

Exactly. Don’t do any analysis or draw any conclusions from numbers this early. You will be wasting your time.